Lelands birthday party meet 29th jan IPSWICH

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
Hi girls , leland is a lucky boy and having 2 bdays cos of geography lol but i would like to invite anyone from here to his own party ( the other one is shared with 3 others and is at our baby group) but the one in ipswich will be on thurs 29th jan @ 1 pm , for a play session (pool open 9-12 if you want to swim before )

location is here http://www.birchfarm.co.uk/
Birch Farm Silver Hill Hintlesham Ipswich Suffolk IP8 3NJ

its open for 0-5 years olds and you dont have to swim if you dont want ! this isnt a normal party tho more of a meet becuase i cant afford to rent the barn lol but they are allowing me to take a cake :cheer: but it will mean there is an entry fee so will understand if u cant afford it but with having no luck on job front myself i simply cant afford to pay for anyone :cry: wish i could but the prices are reasonable for what you get !

play zone only
1 child 3.50 ( 6 -12 months 1.50 0-6 free) 2nd child 2.50

swim and play 1 child £5 (6-12 1.50 0-6 free ) 2nd child 3.50
last time i got 2 hours in each bit (although i didnt swim for 2 hours lmao)

so if anyone can make it , feel free to come along :cheer:

if youd rather a different time let me know , 1pm was just a guess lmao

Oh id love to come but no idea how to get there as if i did it would be by train. :)

looks like its now gonna be on the 29th on his bday after all if this helps anyone ?

Too far for me but I hope he has a fantastic birthday :hug:

would have loved to meet up with you and Leland again but it is too far :( Hope he has a fab day though x

Aww wish we were closer would love to come :( we'll be there in spirit :D Sure you'll have a fab time!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back