Legs through the cot bars

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

Two mornings in a row Isaac has woken me up because he is laying on his front with one leg through the cot bars. I'm terrified he is going to do himself a mischief but its just too warm for him to have his grow-bag on and thats the only way I can think to prevent it happening. The only other thing is cot bumpers but they are dangerous aren't they? :think:

Lou :?

I have the same problem with Damien, he gets his leg through, twists it and screams coz he can't move. No idea how to stop it though if we can't use bumpers

Are you using Summer grobags? I worried about this with Charlie but we bought a 1 tog grobag and when it's really warm he just wears a vest and into that x

Lucy O'Kane said:
Are you using Summer grobags? I worried about this with Charlie but we bought a 1 tog grobag and when it's really warm he just wears a vest and into that x

Do you know what you are a genius! lol I completely forgot about summer grobags!

I'll get one tomorrow.

Lou :)

...and thats why I love this forum!! lol

Are they expensive? Where can I get one from? I'm not sure if Damien will like it but worth a try?

I didn't get into town today to get one so tonight Isaac has a vest on and his grobag. It is 2.5 tog so he should be cool enough. I'll check him before I go to bed and if he feels hot I'll strip him off.

Bloody weather. Its hot one minute and cold the next!

Its cold here tonight, do u still have warm weather? Ella is in a vest, sleepsuit and grobag. Iv had the heating on today :shock:

Its muggy here. I went out today with a vest on.

thunder storm weather!

lets swap weather then,its like winter all over again here :(
Oh well in sunny america in 9 days wooooooohoooooooo, think then she will be sleeping in her nappy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back