Leg pain

Emmam1982

Reaction score
I don't think there's anything that can be done but I am literally crying in pain, I can't put any weight through my left leg as I get a shooting pain from the back of me knee up into my bum.
I originally thought that bubs had got laid on my sciatic nerve but the pains not shifted all day and is just getting worse and worse. I'm currently laid in the bath in agony although it's not as bad as when I stand.
I can't stand another 4+ weeks of this!

I can empathise with that! I have had sciatica since week 16, so painful! And now I have the most horrendous pains in my legs at night and the only way to shift it is to roll over every half hour or so or sit up or walk around; it's getting worse as the weeks go on, I'm dreading 6-8 weeks more of it!

I didn't think it could get worse but is now in both groins....I can't lift my legs onto the sofa as it hurts so much...baby's dad just had to nearly carry me from the kitchen to the living room as I couldn't manage to walk at all x

It does sound like a trapped nerve doesn't it? I used to get that and my chiropractor managed to sort it out.

I've always suffered with leg pain in general too, especially at night. I managed to stop it before i got pregnant with taking 450mg of magnesium a day. I take it in the morning and just before bed, calcium and the magnesium together really help me sleep too.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_magnesium-in-your-pregnancy-diet_659.bc

http://www.easy-immune-health.com/magnesium-in-pregnancy.html

Sounds like sacroiliac joint dysfunction. I had SJD with last pregnancy & SPD so literally both the back and inside of my pelvis killed me. You could be waiting a while for an NHS referral so would it be worth paying a private chiropractitioner session? x

The consultant thinks it's sciatica-they offered me a physio referral but for the sake of a few weeks I didn't see the point x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back