Leg Pain

Jaxx01

Reaction score
OMG My leg hurts :( not sure if baby is laying on a nerve or its something else :( but it really hurts :( xx

with my first baby i had siatica (cant spell) and id sit down ok but couldnt get up as the pain shot from my back/hip down my leg this was due to him lying on my nerve and it bloody hurts. so i feel for you x xx

See I thought Sciatica first but the pain is constant even when sitting down :( x

it still could be, youll have to google it and see lol, mine was just bad when i tried to get up and it was like my leg had gone to sleep and i was hobbling.

I've got SPD and that causes me ALOT of pain in one of my legs. It's actually worse for me when i'm sitting or lying down. Do u have pain anywhere else, like in your hips or anything?

I used to have and was refered to physio for SPD but after she tugged on my leg for two sessions it went! Im on a list where i can go back for pelvic pain but not sure if it will cover my leg? x

Wow, that's amazing that ur SPD went after 2 sessions! I think that it's all related hun but i can only go by my own symptoms which is pain in hips, back and right leg.

Forgot to put, I dont think it even was spd...she said one side of my pelvis was higher than the other hence the leg pulling!! But now this could be spd?? hope not, on top of everything else :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back