Leg cramps.

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey

I have been gettin leg cramps through the nite for a while now but last night was absolutley awful. Coudnt sleep for keep jumping out of bed with them. Now when ive got up this morning my legs are just so sore and achey.

I was advised to try tonic water but it doesnt seem to have done anything. Anyone else been takin anything and had any joy with it?

Thanks Amy xx

No suggestions just sympathy here - I'm being kept up all night too with leg cramps and restless legs. :hug:

Thanks hunn.

Its really awful isnt it. Last night OH must of thought i was going into labour coz i jumped out of bed (in a fashion) and i was litteraly clinging onto the window sill shouting aw aw aw aw aw lol. Felt like a right puddin xx

I have this now and I'm only a few weeks I always suffer with leg cramps and hot feet in pregnancy it drives me potty. I have found the warmer I am in bed to worse it is x

I've had it for a few weeks too, haven't found a remedy for it yet though :( x

Aw bless you all ladies. It really is awful, when all you want to do is have a good night sleep xx

I've had it since 30 weeks, and nothing has worked with me. Hopefully you'll find something to help.
Some advice I was given - hot milky drink at bedtime, cushion / pillow between legs, lying on a duvet, DVT socks, sleep on the floor.

aww poor you, its horrid, i was told by my midwife to try tonic water, and also calcium tablets. Sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps alot, sorry not to be more help, must admit mine have been alot better since taking tonic water and calcium.

I have had this for quite a few weeks now and it's horrid :( woke up a couple of nights ago at 3:30am with it in both legs and 6:30am in my right leg. I take calcium tablets and they don't seem to have made a difference. I've been told a glass of
Milk before bed and bananas are supposed to help but nothin has.

It's horrible and 1 thing I can't wait to get rid of!

Sounds odd but bananas are good for cramp...something to do with the Amount of potassium in them x

:( to be honest I still get them in my toes... You know when they go in a funny position and get stuck? Feel horrible more than they hurt though x bananas and salt are the only things I have heard of :( x

Started to get it in my hands as well now if I'm holding onto something too tight, like my hairbrush or wooden spoon when I'm cookin!

Thanks for the replies ladies.

My sister says that tonic water takes the edge off, So i think im just going to have to keep on with that and hope for the best lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back