learn and groove activity station

charlotte_

Reaction score
dslfc10140.jpg

i was given one while i was pregnant and i took the seat out to wash it, i was thinking zach might like a go in it now, but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the seat back in :think: :doh:

This happened to me too!!! DOH!

OH figured it out after I went a bit cuckoo!

You have to kind of put the seat material inside the ring of the swivel seat thingy, the fold it over the rim, then there should be some little button/hook/nib thingys underneath to attach the material firmly to the plastic swivel ring thingy. Then you have to sit the ring thingy (with the material seat bit now attached) on the hole of the actual station base bit. Then get under it like a mechanic gets under a car - and thump it into place! :rotfl:

There are 4 kind of nibby / lippy / catchy bits that you have to fix the ring bit into to keep it firm. OH found that you had to give it a good firm whack from above to get them caught in, but had to get underneath it to see where to whack. I guess you could turn the whole thing on its side... that might be easier! :?

Got that?! Clear as mud now?! Ha ha!

Ive prob just confused you more!!! :rotfl:

Good luck!

Emily x

Ni idea cos Brian built Arianas. I usually roll up a blanket to put round Arianas side and front or else she will fall straight forward. She will sit in it for ages tho as she loves being upright

nutcase109 said:
You have to kind of put the seat material inside the ring of the swivel seat thingy, the fold it over the rim, then there should be some little button/hook/nib thingys underneath to attach the material firmly to the plastic swivel ring thingy. Then you have to sit the ring thingy (with the material seat bit now attached) on the hole of the actual station base bit. Then get under it like a mechanic gets under a car - and thump it into place! :rotfl:

There are 4 kind of nibby / lippy / catchy bits that you have to fix the ring bit into to keep it firm. OH found that you had to give it a good firm whack from above to get them caught in, but had to get underneath it to see where to whack. I guess you could turn the whole thing on its side... that might be easier! :?

Yep, what she said!!!!

god what a pain in the ass that was! got him in there though, he loves it:

n600265704_5899997_6655.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER