LeapFrog Learn and Groove Activity Station

We have one and Galen loves it. It rocks gently and he turns round in it with ease. Very happy in there. Plus its easy to fold up.

I know a lot here would probably recommened a Jumperoo but tbh I am more than happy with the Leapfrog station. Galen loves music and colours so its perfect for him. Also he is a big baby and the Leapfrog one has a higher weight limit. Plus he is almost crawling already so didn't feel the need to have him bouncing up and down in a Jumperoo.

Here he is when we first got it

2908460460_b6de50a0ae.jpg

A a few weeks later he spins round, bashes all the keys, turns the page, pulls the mic (and chews it), spins the glitter ball and just about everything else. What he and I also like with it is that he can sit in it and be upright and hold other things without us needing to help him all the time. He has the smiliest face when we sit him in there and face him. So pleased with himself :)

Sherlock said:
We have one and Galen loves it. It rocks gently and he turns round in it with ease. Very happy in there. Plus its easy to fold up.

I know a lot here would probably recommened a Jumperoo but tbh I am more than happy with the Leapfrog station. Galen loves music and colours so its perfect for him. Also he is a big baby and the Leapfrog one has a higher weight limit. Plus he is almost crawling already so didn't feel the need to have him bouncing up and down in a Jumperoo.

Here he is when we first got it

2908460460_b6de50a0ae.jpg

A a few weeks later he spins round, bashes all the keys, turns the page, pulls the mic (and chews it), spins the glitter ball and just about everything else. What he and I also like with it is that he can sit in it and be upright and hold other things without us needing to help him all the time. He has the smiliest face when we sit him in there and face him. So pleased with himself :)
omg how cute is he :D

Awww thankz Sherlock! thats is brilliant! Galen looks v3ery hapyp with his leapfrog playstation, he is adorable!
right well you have me convinced. i also love the fact that it folds away (untill we move, there is not a huge amount of room for big toys).

hehe, thank you, more great advice from you sherlock.

....hmmmm now where is my visa... :lol:

Thanks ladies :) he is a real cutie I have to say.

Glad what I said was useful. I think end of the day its down to your personal choice. I like that we can interact with Galen so well while he is in it. We sit on the floor and face him or he turns himself round in the seat to face wherever we are on the sofa or chairs. Or if you are Galen you spin round to follow where Eric goes and yell with excitement that the doggy is so close :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back