Leap Frog Day Nursery

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the morning sessions start and end and the afternoon sessions start and end?

no sorry hun i can ring my local one and find out for u mondya if u want?

Thanks Sarah its ok though, I need to ring them Monday anyway but im impatient lol so wondered if anyone knew now. No worries though

Hiya not to be nosey but how much are they charging for a morning session where you are? The reason I ask is cause when I was looking around I did get them to send me their bumph but nearly had a heart attack when I saw they were charging £37.75 just for a morning :shock: . So when the I was contacted by them a week later I told them that I couldn't justify sending Otis to nursery for £37.75 a morning!!! Completely outrageouse!!!!

Daggers said:
Hiya not to be nosey but how much are they charging for a morning session where you are? The reason I ask is cause when I was looking around I did get them to send me their bumph but nearly had a heart attack when I saw they were charging £37.75 just for a morning :shock: . So when the I was contacted by them a week later I told them that I couldn't justify sending Otis to nursery for £37.75 a morning!!! Completely outrageouse!!!!

Your not being nosey at all! Its £23.80 per session ie. A morning or afternoon. Thats definately outrageouse...£37.75 for a morning session :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back