Leaky...

Gem

Reaction score
I know this isn't very nice, but I was just in the bath and my right boob seemed to be erupting with milky fluid like it was mount vesuvius! and it hasn't stopped! What's going on?!

Surely I shouldn't be producing milk or anything yet! It's to soon isn't it?

Is it going to stop or what?

:oops: :?

i think some people do start producing milk earlier than others hun!

At 21 weeks?!

I've only just started to feel baby move.

Gem, I didn't have as much as you, but my right breast started lactating about 10 years ago while I was still a student, hadn't even thought about babies, and wasn't going out with anyone at the time!

So I presume it's normal for you who are expecting a baby to be leaking a little...I haven't really started yet myself this time though - that first time it cleared up but was intermittently present for about 8 years :shock: It was only a little, but hormones do strange things, don't they?

If you are worried, ask your midwife or doctor, hun!

*HUG*
Sue

Ah bless, there is someone else out there who has leaks early on. I am the same, been leaking since 20 weeks, and was told by midwife not to worry, I will have a good milk supply. it aint nice tho, wakening up in the middle of the night drenched, my bfriend thinks it's minging. He's so reassuring!! I now have to wear a bra to bed, and breast pads, got johnson one's out of boots which are okay. Was horrified at first, they looked like round thick nappy's, but hey anything is better than leaking in public.

Don't worry I am in the same boat as you, I'm not 24+4 and it doesn't get better! xx

yeas i woke up one morning at about 19-20 weeks with wet patches on my nightie! not very nice... it only happens occasionally though. it all started with crusty bits on my nipples... niiiice :shock:

I was about 20 weeks with my first two when I started leaking and I have just started noticing it again this time too!!

Its supposed to be a sign of a good milk supply so if you are planning on breastfeeding you should be ok!!

I remember with my first pregnany 6 years ago wearing breat pads from 20 weeks and panty liners from about then too due to discharge and thingking "great, I haven't even had the baby yet!!". Its all worth it hun, and the blessing is that no-one will know!! Except us of course!! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back