Leaky bladder

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
I have heard this is common in pregnancy but didn't think i'd be one to get it! i wet myself a little last night :oops: wasn't a lot but I really couldn't stop it! it just happened! I've also had a few little drips today and constantly feel like i'm going to pee myself! I think pelvic floor excercisess are supposed to help but I don't know how to do them or how often, does anyone know? has anyone else got a leaky bladder or am i just incontinent?!

Lots of people on here have little leakages every now and then dont worry :hug: :hug:

I dont personally have it but it's something regularly posted about.

Pelvic floor exercises are where you tense the muscles as if your trying not to pee then kinda pull them so you can feel it in your bum, and hold for a few seconds. If you google it it'll come up with a more detailed description. I think they're easy to do, but if you can remember/be bothered lol

I had stress incontinence when I had a bad chest with cough. It's improved since the cough has gone but has taken a while to get better.

Aww it is natural :hug: :hug:

I have been doing my pelvic floor exercises religiously in case they help but I reckon when bubs is jumping about on your bladder there isn't much you can do to stop the leaks :(

As Clare said, it is the muscles you use if you were to stop a wee midstream. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back