leaky boobs!

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
hello! hope you are all well!

i haven't been around for a while because the internet was down :shock:
just come back up, so, to celebrate, i have decided to make a thread about the fact that when i woke up this morning, my pj top was soaked!
awkward!

on a more serious (and vaguely tmi note), the leakage from one side has a very orange-y tinge to it, not sure if this is supposed to happen?!
the leakage from the other side seems like an ok color.

thanks!

xx

The colostrum you produce is usually a yellowey colour, so sounds completely normal!
Time to invest in some breast pads. Oh the glamour of pregnancy! :)

I had the same the other day woke up and my bed sheet was wet from my breasts ....I was like oppss lol xx

So glad I've not had this yet! I only get leakage if I squeeze my nipple myself (I did this out of curiousity to see if they were doing anything) xx

Same as Kanga.... I have to squeeze to get anything out of mine!! Definately get some breast pads hun x

thanks ladies!

i do have breast pads (im very prepared :p) im just scared to use them, feels too strange!
its only been last night that its leaked like this, i had to squeeze before too! lol!

Mine have been leaking for a while, but only at night, only a tiny bit, and only on the nights that it was too hot for me to wear a pyjama top! I'm hoping it stays that way until after I've given birth - don't want to suddenly realise my top is damp at work or something :lol:

Mine have been leaking since about 17 weeks I think - agesss!! Luckily I didn't wake up soaking, I noticed it while in bed one night. I don't even notice it now x

Only one of mine leaks now as I have blocked ducts on my right boob :( its not fun at all! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

maybe its more likely at night because they are being squashed by laying on them?

If I'm honest, I keep squeezing my boobs to see if anything is coming out but nothing yet...

I'm not sure when I should start producing. I really want to bf so I hope the fact that there's nothing there yet is nothing to worry about.

XX

I don't need to buy milk anymore, I just take my bra off and ring it out when I want a cup of tea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back