BH/Tightenings

charlie84

Reaction score
For the ladies who have BHs, can you tell me how often you get these in a day if you dont mind me asking :)

Up until last night i have never had any twinges/BHs or anything like that. Whilst sat in bed reading my stomach started to tighten up, as it wasnt painful just a little uncomfortable as it made baby press down in my pelvis. I kept having them roughly bout every 3/4 mins. Once i lay down couldnt feel them so much so had a little sleep this morning.

Since getting up i have had them on and off all day, currently having them every 5 or so mins now. Is this my body finally gearing up for labour :pray:

Oh god and last night was giggling away at some funny clips on youtube leaning on the sofa to show OH and i stood up and :shock: i had major leakage from boobs all through my top and all over the sofa.
Not had any leakage since very early on in the pregnancy.

I get them very infrequently and they are painless. I don't know much about them to be honest. I never even noticed them in my first pregnancy.
I hope they don't get too painful :hug: :hug:

Mine are infrequent and very irregular, about two/three per day. They are very intense though, not so much painful, but do make me stop and have to breathe through them.
Yours sound a wee bit too regular to me (although I am not an expert) is it worth phoning MW to check?

Still getting tightenings every five mins or so. Quite intense in that they make me stop what i am doing and wait till they have eased off. But still not painful.
Gonna have me a soak in the bath to see if they ease off.
I am hoping it is the start of something but knowing my luck it wont be :(

charlie84 said:
Still getting tightenings every five mins or so. Quite intense in that they make me stop what i am doing and wait till they have eased off. But still not painful.
Gonna have me a soak in the bath to see if they ease off.
I am hoping it is the start of something but knowing my luck it wont be :(

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hug:

I get Braxton-Hicks approximately every half an hour to an hour all evening from about 6pm and then all night until about 6am. Mine are fairly painful and like you, I can feel the baby burrowing down just to make the comfort factor even worse. OUCH! They wake me up. It sucks.

I just want to be able to SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! :sleep:

Sounds too regular to me!!!!
Charlie - how are you now????? Do we have another April queue jumper??? :cheer: :cheer:

Seems like these April babies are an impatient lot, it's still March and we've had 4 already! :lol:

Hi girls i am still here, was awake all night till bout half five this morning with them.
They havent got any stronger tho :(
Been lounging in bed as my SPD has really took a turn for the worst i can hardly move i feel so sore and stiff. This baby can no longer stay in there she has to come out.
Gonna try and attempt a little housework in a bit, wanna try and keep mobile and see if that helps things along :pray: and eases the pain i am getting from my pelvis.

Best of luck it all kicks off for you soon Charlie :hug:

(After the March mummies of course or we'll be in TRUB!)

debecca said:
Best of luck it all kicks off for you soon Charlie :hug:

(After the March mummies of course or we'll be in TRUB!)

I know, our babies seem to be very impatient :lol:

I think i will last till my due date at least.
Tightenings are still coming, still uncomfy but no major pain :?

Hope this is the start of something for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back