Leaky boobs, tmi sorry!

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Hey guys,
had a weird thing happen last night, never happened before, dont know if its to do with the prem labour, etc... or if its unrelated and happens about now. I woke up and my nightie was soaked! I mean soaked through with fluid from my boobs, having to wear breast pads now. Is this normal at this stage or could it be due to things trying to kick off early?

Hmm it could be cos of the preterm apparantly most women don't leak until when they've had the baby but in some cases people can leak beforehand so it's really difficult to say whether it could be that. But either way I wouldn't say it was anything to worry about xx

Not worried, just curious, was a bit alarmed that was all! feel like im falling apart slowly lol

Aww :hugs: yeah falling apart is a good way of describing it.
I really hope things settle down for you soon though :) xx

I have leaked from bout 30 weeks with all mine !! Started that it only happen if a squeezed !! Then from bout 34 weeks had to wear pads !! Strange thing is that when I deliver they don't leak till baby is 3 days old !! I haven't breast fed any of mine !! Bad mum !! Xxx

I've been leaking from about 23 weeks and have started wearing breast pads from 25 weeks as otherwise I leak through all my clothes. I've been told this is normal for some women and it's also normal for some women to never leak before LO comes along. Hope that helps!

Lol, thanks guys, im not an oddity then! Hooray! Lol, was just a bit of a shock lol, hopefully I'll be breast feeding madam but will just have to wait and see if I can. Glad its not just me with random boobs though lol

ive had no leaking yet x maybe im the odd one x x

This started last nigth with me - wondered why my nightie was really wet and realised I was leaking - out for breast pads today :)

I leaked a tiny bit last night for the first time aswell, and then i squeezed alittle just out of curosity and some came out but it was a really yellow colour (sorry tmi). Does anyone know if this is normal?

Yeah that is the colour of mine too - it is colostrum and not milk at this stage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back