Leaking urine

LucyB.

Reaction score
Does anyone else do this? Mine usually happens when I've just been for a pee and I wipe (several times) and then I'll pull my knickers up and more wee will come out :( does anyone else have this? Xxx

Yes!!!! I change my pants 3/4 times a day and have started to wear a wee thin panty liner. No matter how many times I pee'd and wiped, I always had a dribble. I have even been lying and notice myself dribble a little, followed by a baby wriggle... So I'm guessing it's baby moving causing it!

Ive had this also!
Even from now!
I go for a wee, get it all out, stand up and it's like I need to do a bit more dribble, think it's baby sitting on bladder not being able to empty it properly! :(

are yous doin pelvic floors? x

Yup, Tena Lady here too haha - I believe it's another lovely "pregnancy thing" :D

Ahh thanks girls :) nice to know I'm not the only one! I thought I was losing control of my bladder like old people do xxx

I've had it since about 37 weeks too! I can't even tell its happened and then I go to the loo an have a wet patch, embarrassing but glad its not just me!! X

Thankfully haven't leaked - long may it last. Do however find that after I've just left bathroom there r many occasions when I feel the need to go straight away again. :-( Baby playing dance mats with my bladder!!!

Yeah iv'e had it since about 20 weeks! always seem to be a bit damp so changing pants all the time (lovely!) also if i sneeze or cough im in trouble!

Yep I had that with my first pregnancy - nice hey:oooo: Just another part of the wonder that is pregnancy :lol:
Make sure you do those pelvic floor exercises!!

I think I've had a bit of wee leakage, but tbh I find I get alot of discharge (Sorry, far TMI!!)

As the founding member of the PF united nations of tena, I have been using them for quite some time :(

Oh yes! And I am rubbish at remembering to do my pelvic floor as well, I think I'm going to be in trouble once LO arrives, Tenas here I come! :eek:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I keep forgetting pelvic floor exercises... My mum kindly reminded me that I must do them whilst we were out having tea.. Thanks mum!

I didnt even start doing them :roll: completely forgot about those :wall:

I start to do them, then get pre occupied and forget I'd started them, never going to get into a routine now! :eek:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back