Leaking fluid (TMI warning)

Rhelen91

Reaction score
So yesterday I noticed some slightly wet patches in underwear, which seemed to get more frequent as the day went on.. and when I got up this morning and stood up I felt something watery leak from me. Went to the loo to check what was going on and seen a clear sticky kind of liquid and some stringy CM mixed in with it. Rang the midwife who told me to keep a monitor on it and if it gets any heavier to go down to the hospital and be checked over. Rang work and explained that I wouldn't be able to go in and briefly said what the problem was and my manager was lovely, told me to take care and go to the hospital and she would get my shift covered for this afternoon.

Hoping it's just one of those ikky pregnancy things, and nothing to worry about. But naturally terrified incase its my waters and plug breaking. My OH is home today so he brought the duvet downstairs so I can get cosy and try to relax whilst he looks after our toddler.

Has anyone else experienced the same thing or similar and can give any advice or reassurance? It's not got any heavier so haven't been to the hospital yet but wondering if I should go just to be on the safe side?

In second trimester i got quite a bit of CM. was more wet though. i just wore a panty liner.

Speak to pregnancy assesment unit if your worried or if it lasts for any length of time.

Hope all is well.

xxxx

Hi I had the same thing and was worried I went in and turned out to be fine. As your pregnancy continues you will get more and more discarge and end up using tena ladies lol. I never knew this happened in pregnancy so was a bit shocked when i started getting all this leaking from me.

Thanks girls. I dont remember getting it with my first baby, but I suppose you forget all the gross stuff or would never do it again haha. Baby seems content and has a steady heartbeat so I'm a bit less panicky now, hopefully it'll settle down soon :)

Hey, hope ur ok. Had this last week ended up in hosp for examination by the widwifes turns out to be thrush.... Never had thrush but not wat i imagined it to be. Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back