Leaking boobs

lmwarr

Reaction score
I have leaking boobs already!! Does it usually start this early?

Hope everyone had a great easter.

Hiya Imwarr

No leaky boobies for me yet.

BTW whereabouts are you in Essex?

Not far, Benfleet, do you know it?

Is this your first bubby?

I know of it sort of. Yes its my first so excited and very impatient I want him/her now! Its is your first? How has pregnancy been for you so far?

Hiya

Its inbetween Basildon & Southend.

Yeah my first pregnancy, its been ok, didnt like the morning sickness and now have a shortened cervix which means I could delivery anytime so SH***ing myself but other than that good. I also cant wait to meet my little girl!!

How is your pregnancy going?

Great really not too much morning sickness at all really. Although am putting on weight fast and sitting down really hurts my bum! lol

Just really cant wait to find out the sex not too long now scan is on the 12th May. Thinking i want a girl but to be honest i really dont mind either way.

Let me know what you are having if you are annoucing it -best of luck

Hi Imwarr,

I'm not leaking yet (mmm!), but my friend has 3 children and started about 20 weeks, so it must just depend on the individual.

On the subject of gender, I was like you, thinking I would've preferred a girl but not minding that much really.

We found out it was a boy last week and I'm so excited, it's really great just to know what it is. You must let us know!

Trust me i will let you all know i am bursting with excitement already!

I've not had any leakage either. But saying that, I didn't have any with my daughter either.

I have got really dry and itchy nipples though. The skin is actually flaking off them. I have tried to see if I can squeeze out a bit of milk as this is supposed to help with the dryness, but nothing is coming out. So the cocoa butter smell is following me everywhere at the minute!! :lol:

Imwarr - I'm with you on the excitement about the scan hun! Mine's Thursday and I can't think about anything else!!!! :lol:

Thursday thats so not fair! I want mine Thursday! No really I am excited for you just want it to be me.

Dont keep us waiting on here as soon as you can you must tell us what you are having. What time is your scan?

hi tankett hun wow cant believe its time for your scan already its gone so quick :shock: are you going to find out if its a boy or a girl?

imwarr my boobs started leaking really early on just little bits at first now they pour lol i never had it on first child till after id given birth this time ive had it for ages xxx

We definitely want to know the sex. I'm not that bothered either way, but I suppose if I'm honest I'm secretly wishing for a boy. There are no boys in my family, all girls, and DH is desperate for a little boy.

Scan is booked at 2pm, but I may not get a chance to come on here to let you know after, sorry! You may have to wait until Friday! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Its bad enough having to wait weeks for my results and now i have to wait an extra day for yours! I dont know! Well worth it in the end thou.

Fingers crossed for a lovely boy for you. x

Good luck for Thursday Tankett - I'm sure you are not bothered either way, but hope you get the little boy you're after!!

good luck tankett tomorrow...

and i get dry nips at times...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14