Lazy baby?

kellyannlyle

Reaction score
So only just realised that baby hasn't moved today. Not panicking coz she's moving now but less than normal... Definately not fitting my 10 movements per day... But i Don,t normally count coz she's normally really active. Anyone else had days like this? Feel like she's just being a bit lazy!!

Yep I have had them and will get them again Im sure!! As long as you are feeling her then I wouldnt worry too much either! She probably is having a lazy day or maybe turn in a way that you cant feel the movements as strong!! :D

If you have felt LO moving recently then i'm sure she is ok :D Most days are like this for me. LO hardly ever does big movements and I have to make sure I sit and have a quiet half hour and prod till I feel something 2 to 3 times a day. I don't usually feel him if i'm moving around or not concentrating. He has never been a big mover and I do worry about him when I have not felt him, but as long as I feel him everyday then i know he is ok :D

i got nagged by a midwife at the drs once coz i said baby was being quiet that day... made me paranoid so within a few days i was off to the hospital to be check & sure neough the little bugger moved more in 10 mins than it had in 2 days!! Was like it was saying why on earth have you come here?! I think they do just have their lazier days. My Lo seems to move more at night so unless i wake up for the loo i dont feel it as much :)

My LO definitely has lazy days, and some days where I'll feel lots of little movements instead of lots of big movements. I think the odd day is fine, it's only worth worrying about if you have a few days in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back