late period

lizard4930

Reaction score
hey gals i am now 1 week 5 days late for a period and i am so determined not to take a test until 1st sept. its been a long and hard wait lol. i will let u all know what the results are. :D :D :D

A week and 5 days late!!! man your more patient then I could ever be!!! Make sure you let us know what happens. Sprinkling loads of baby dust your way!!

Best of luck!

xoxo Ree

omg lizard its bound to be a bfp loads and loads of luck hunny xxxxxxxx

You are patient!! :D I waited 2 days and I was still itching to test before then!

Good Luck... Like your patience! Wish I could be as patient as you. Will you let us all know the result tomorrow. GOOD LUCK

hey gals thanks for all your replies. i tested a day earlier than what i wanted and got a big fat neg. if af doesn't arrive in the next week then ill go see my doctor.Feeling a bit disappointed.

xxxxxx

i'm sorry you got a bfn.. i know how upsetting that can be! It happened to me one month. I went a full 2 weeks over. I did hundreds of tests and even went the docs for them to test! Calling the doctor the next day for the result was so nerv wracking but when they told me it was a negative... I cried my eyes out! Our bodies can be so cruel.

Good luck, hoping yours missed AF turns out to be a BFP. Let us know how you get on at the doctors.

Hi Lizard,

i am sorry to hear about your BFP. Hope fully it was to eary to tell some dont show until 2 weeks.

I would make an appointment to see you GP of no AF by Monday

Take care honey and wishing you lots of baby dust
x

Hi Lizard,

i am sorry to hear about your BFP. Hope fully it was to eary to tell some dont show until 2 weeks.

I would make an appointment to see you GP of no AF by Monday

Take care honey and wishing you lots of baby dust
x

Im sorry Lizard but you never know it may take atleast 2 weeks to show positive. When I was pregnant with my third child it took me 6 weeks to test positive, so you just never know. Keep thinking happy thoughts!!

~Baby Dust!

xoxo Ree

hey gals,
still no af. i really need to find out if i am or not soon. im going for an operation on the 5th oct. i've been feeling a bit cranky and im getting little cramps now and then. i think ill make an appointment on monday. thank you for all the time yous have spent replying with all your kind words and advice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I fell pregnant just as I was due to have an operation!!
I now have to wait a year till I get another chance to have it.......but it will be worth it!!

Good luck!!

hey gals still no af. its looking gd that way but the tests are still saying neg. got an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow morning so i will let you's know how i get on. i am now 2 weeks and 5 days late.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still wishing you loads of luck and blowing baby dust your way!!! Be sure to let us know what happens!!! :D :D :D

Sending a baby prayer your way!

xoxo Ree

Good luck Lizard,

I hope all is well and you get a BFP
:lol:
Sarah

hey gals, just back from the doctor. i've to give a sample of urine and hand it back tomorrow morning and then phone for the results on tuesday. if its neg again then they are gonna repeat the test if neg again then the will look further into it. fingers crossed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for you honey hope you get a bpf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that's a long time to make you wait... (and us... he he he) Good luck! Hope you can occupy your mind with something else over the weekend... Good lcuk - let us know as soon as you find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back