late period

hey gals,
not good news.i got my af last night but its very different to the other months. Still handed in my sample to the docs and await the results on tuesday. Im on a bit of a downer now.
xxxxxxxxxxx

i'm sorry to hear about your AF... try cheering your self up with a bit of retail therapy. I did this month and i feel so such better. I've planned a girlie nite out next weekend which i'm really looking forward to now i've got something new to wear and new shoes as well. It'll probably take my mind of trying. I've come to believe if we don't think about trying we stand a better chance of getting pregnant! maybe it has something to do with not worrying and not tring too hard!

Let us know how you get on tuesday. Have you got an appointment or do you just have to phone up for your results? If you have an appointment it might to worth having a chat to the doctor about things. I did after 6 months off the pill. The doctor made me realise getting pregnant isn't gonna happen over nite but it will happen and not worrying is the best thing for getting pregnant!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back