Hi every1

babydust2010

Reaction score
Ok so i am very new to this so im just going to start by explaining my story and see if any of you lovely ladies can offer any advice.:)

Was on the implant and got it removed on september 18th. On october 19th my periods started and lasted 6 days, in November like clock work she arrived again and lasted 6 days, Now Decemeber-My period was a day late and only lasted 1 and a half days before she beacame sooo light she was almost non-existent. JANUARY My period was due 5 days ago-ITS LATE! I have done 5 BFN HPT'S. I feel sick,Boobs and back are sore and im tired.

I have read that it may still be too early to do HPT i am going to re-test on Tuesday. Do you think that i am pregnant ladies???? xx:shock:

Hi

You could pregnant and you could not be?? I would test in say 5 days time and that way you know you have given yourself more time..

Good luck and hope you get a BFP!

Donna xx

:wave: It's definitely possible that you could be... some people take much longer than others to get a positive result on a urine test. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

i was also due well last saturday ...my last period was dec 12th ...and if my calculations are right we ..was active when i was ovulating...ive done two tests and both negative and still no monthly..i dunno whats goin on all i know is ive had high temps and headaches n back aches n past few days my boobs/nipples hurt!! :O/

Looks like the girls answered your question, but welcome to the forum and good luck :dust: xx

welcome to the forum, hope you get a positive result xxxx

Hey Girls thank you so much for the replies ma heads going round and round i wanna be pg so badly. My Period was a week late today-Still A BFN- Im so disheartened i had notcied a slight bleed when i went to the toilet earlier-was very light obv the 1st thing that my crazy mind thot was oh maybe its implantation bleeding doubt it. I know i just know that i am gona wake up 2morrow and that witch will have given me my big fat Period! HELP ME!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back