1 miscarriage and pregnant again

sukisues

Reaction score
In October 2004 I found out I was pregant I was delighted it had been four years of trying, but unfortunately I miscarried in november. Since the miscarriage I have had one normal cycle then this month i was late and to surprise the pregancy test came out positive I am about 5 weeks pregnant. I am really shocked and a little scared but still very happy. Do any one thing I should have waited a little longer doc said it was ok, but still.... In my first pregancy i had morning sickness and really sore breast but yet this time around i have no symtoms what so ever. Maybe I am just a little paronoid.... :?

i miscarried in July 2002, had one normal cycle and then fell pregnant in the August 2002 and everything was ok ish, I had a baby boy.

every pregnancy is different, dont worry yourself thats the worst thing you can do!!

Congratulations!!

I miscarried at the same time as you - October 2004. I am not yet pregnant - but I am trying again.

I know I'm going to worry to - but try and stay optimistic!

i went for a scan last week and say mybabys heart beat, it was an amazing this i have to go back next week just to check that baby is still growing and doing well

JenniferT sorry to hear you had a miscarriage, it is a horrible experience and i am sure it won't be long until you are pregnant again. Wishing you all the luck

I had a miscarrige in January 2004, but it took five months for my cycle to sort itself out and I fell pregnant again almost immediatly. I am now at 39 weeks and getting lumps kicked out of me. Although it still bothers me sometimes, Im glad i kept trying.

Try not to worry too much - easy to say, not easy to do. I had a miscarriage between baby 1 and 2 so I know how you must be feeling - but hang in there; it is very likely that you will have a healthy pregnancy - stay positive and keep in touch!

Lynn

I read this and felt like I was listening to my own sotry (well, similar). I too was pregnant last year about this time and then had a missed or delayed miscarriage and then again my husband and I conceived this ast month. I too am about 5 weeks right now and am having less symptoms than the previous pregnancy. I found this book the other day called something like "What to expect when you're expecting". Excellent. There is a beggining paragraph he goes into about all her little worries and am I not feeling things cos I'm not reallt pregnant, etc. Then she says "stop worrying about feeling good". In reality, there's nothing any of us can do if we have a natural, early on miscarriage, so relax and enjoy what you have, while you have it. Soon enough you might feel those sore boobs and vomiting, or not, but either way just relax. Let nature and God take it's course.
Cheers
and congrads
Mindy Bolton

sukisues said:
In October 2004 I found out I was pregant I was delighted it had been four years of trying, but unfortunately I miscarried in november. Since the miscarriage I have had one normal cycle then this month i was late and to surprise the pregancy test came out positive I am about 5 weeks pregnant. I am really shocked and a little scared but still very happy. Do any one thing I should have waited a little longer doc said it was ok, but still.... In my first pregancy i had morning sickness and really sore breast but yet this time around i have no symtoms what so ever. Maybe I am just a little paronoid.... :?

Just to let you all know I am now 11wks and 3 days, went for my first anti natel check up today and the baby was moving around so much it was hard to make anything out, one minute you could see the head the next the arm then legs, then it was facing the other way. Even the perosn doing the scan was amazed. I am really happy. Hope you are all well. And thank you to everyone who has responded to my first post...

Congratulations!! I am hoping for good news too. Please keep me in your prayers, for I am only 4.5 weeks ... you can read my story on the above post, called "hcg levels in pregnancy, please help."

Again, Congratulations!!!!!!!

I like the post of the previous person, mentioing to just let go, enjoy what you have now, and stop stressing!! I think that is what i need to do. Enjoy what I have now!!!!!!

Take Care!

I had a miscarriage in July 2004 at 8 weeks. I had 2 normal periods and got a BFP in November! I am now in my 25th week with a little girl and this pregnancy has gone SO smoothly. :) Good Luck to all ttc!

i have had a miscarriage in jan 05 and now trying for a baby at the mo but im very worried that i will miscariage again :cry:

I know its hard but try not to worry, I wish you the best of luck.

With my daughter I was VERY sick with my son nothing not even tired wouldnt have even known I was preg so try not to worry...Elle

i had a miscarrige in feb 05 at 7 week and have been trying my periods have been unsettled but this months i have got a BFP and is over the moon but i still have worries about miscarrage again :p

Debs- I know it is such a worrying time, especially when you already have had a miscarriage. I had several scans leading up to the 13wk mark, and these were very reassuring. Talk to your doctor or miswife and tell them you would like to be monitored more closely - especially if this will stop you from worrying. Good luck!!

Hi All!

I miscarried on Jan 26th (horrible) @ 7 1/2 wks... I was devastated and at the end of Feb I had a period... I was then expecting my period at the end of March but I did not get... I took a test and got a BFP... I am now 11wks and 1day... really happy, but deep down nside I still worry about miscarrying.

I don't think I will ever stop worrying untill I actually have my baby in my arms.... Good Luck to all you out there that Is going throught the same thing!

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING ITS NICE TO KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO IM GOING TO THE DOCTORS FOR THE 1ST APPOINTMENT SINCE FINDING OUT BFP,IM NOT SURE HOW MANY WEEKS HAS MY MONTHLY CYCLE WAS EVERY WHERE AND LAST MONTH I ONLY HAD ONE DAY BLEED.I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED THANK YOU AGAIN X X X :lol:

Hi,
I would like to know if anyone else has experienced what I am going through.
I miscarried at 11 weeks in December. I had a positive test again last week. My cycles are really irregular so I had a dating scan. The found an empty gestational sac and think it is either a failed pregnancy or I am only 4 weeks pregnant. The thing is how could I have had a positive test at 3 weeks? Also I have no symptoms, the last time I had every symptom that goes with pregnancy. I'm so scared that I have a follow up scan in two weeks to find the sac is still empty. My GP refuses to do blood HCG levels.

Lauren

hi if you are at 4 weeks it is to early to to tell any way and i have been reading about all problems with pregnacys and if there is a failed preg i normaly shows has negative but you should read up on web sites
good luck on your next appointment x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back