late joiner

babyA

Reaction score
hey ladies,

My names claire and im 38 weeks pregnant today, i know this seems really late to be joining but wasnt really aware that there was pregnancy chat rooms i could join. supose should tell you bit about myself, im 22 yrs old and this is going to be my first baby. My fiance is very supportive and has been amazing throughout this pregnancy, even though it wasnt planned. We recently in the last 3 weeks moved to stirling in scotland from worthing in west sussex as he is about to start a university course. So unfortunatly no family or friend support anywhere near us which is a little scary. So if anyone is in or from the stirling area please let us know. So far touch wood ive had a easy pregnancy minus the spd and sciatica. And im expecting a lil boy on 26th of september and i really cant wait.

dont really know what else to say but am up for chatting let us know. Hope everyone elses pregnancies are going well x:)

Welcome aboard!! You lucky thing not too long too wait now!! XX

hiya you dont have long at all do you? welcome, I live in Scotland but not Stirling im about an hour south 15 mins from Glasgow and near Largs lol, in Kilbirnie xx

welcome to the forum chick im from glasgow xx

Last edited:
Welcome! :D Not long now! Exciting! :D

thanks guys so how are you all getting on with your pregnancies?

yeah not too bad although im 2 days overdue . what about you? xx

aww thats exciting any day now for you then? any signs ur LO is gna show soon? mines good just getting antsy now. is this your first baby?

aww thats exciting any day now for you then? any signs ur LO is gna show soon? mines good just getting antsy now. is this your first baby?
yeah anyday now wish it would hurry up nup i havent had any signs at all :( yeah this is my first so im really looking forward to it xx

Hi and welcome! Not long for you now! x

hey hun....welcome to pregnancy forum....not long to go, im glad the pregnancy is going well. Do u know if your having a boy or girl?? Look forward to getting to know you and sharing your forthcoming news :)...xxx

hi and welcome not from scotland tho im 20mins from where u used to live lols

thanks guy am so excited, am expecting a lil boy.

Aw cool x does he have a name yet?or any ideas? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back