late BFPs.

shorty88

Reaction score
hi ladies
just wondered if any of you had late :bfp:.

any negative results first then got a :bfp: months in i mean not from just testing to early!!

also have you had period like bleeding thoughout or couple months, on off??

im a currently ttc so gate crashing a thread in here but this site is great and hopefully you wont mind!

xx

I never got my bfp until 7 or 8 days after af was actually due to arrive, and even at that it was a few days of testing till the line got much stronger x

There's no way youd get negative results for a month while pregnant.. You can still have periods.. But no negative tesults.. Few days yes.. But not even a week really!

I didn't get my BFP until 22 days PO. My doctor had to confirm it through blood results. Keep posstive x

Really?? Never heard of that before!! :shock: I was 10dpo with Ellie.. I think a week wouldve been pushing it but I'd find it hard to believe a pregnant month would go by with no bfp..

thanks girls,
was just wondering that was all.
had a strange period last cycle that was light and late had neg 5days after af was due then had a light period.
i no it was prob just a dodgy month but hey ho didnt hurt me to ask

cheers again for the replys

and a big congrats on ur bumps. :) :)

xxx

my bfp was weird this time around, i tested on a friday when i was 5 days late, absolutly nothing came up. i tested 2 days later and the test come up straight away. but i had false positives on a first response a month before x

Tbh mine was odd.. I don't know how many dpo I was or when I was due as I have pcos, but I got a neg.. 2days later I got a very faint line, 3days later it was still very faint when it should have been alot stronger I must have caught it very early!

i had negatives until a week past my 'due on' day.... then only faint lines for another week. after the third week Oh got annoyed at line guessing and bought me a yes no test :)

With me it was weird because although we were TTC, I don't think we were taking it very seriously... Mainly because my periods were all over the place, I didn't really know how long my cycle was because it seemed to change all the time, and so if I thought AF was due, it might not come for 10 days after that. So we ended up just buying 2 cheap tests from the pound shop to keep just in case! Then it was about 2 weeks after I thought my period was due... I just woke up in the morning, thought what the hell, I'll try the test, and I got a :bfp: with a really dark line!

Didn't have any negatives beforehand.... xx

Oh, then I bought a clearblue one that tells you the weeks, OH said he didn't trust the cheap pound shop ones, he bought them for a laugh! Then I got 3+ weeks since conception, so I was 5 weeks then...

babydust for you!!!!! :dust:

xx

shorty I bled until week 22 odd dark bleed but mines a complicated story of menopause and hrt (dont ask) so mine wont be relevant to you but I have heard of ladies on here like someones already said that the tests didnt show til late ...really late and were only confirmed by bloods. Good luck hun I know how you must be feeling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back