Need Your Help

It could be nothing hun, alot of people bleed in early pregnancy.. as long as its not alot of blood and painful, i wouldnt worry too much just yet.
Try another test in the morning, and if your still getting positives, then go to the docs and see what they say about it.
I have a feeling today will go very slowly for you hun! :hug: :hug:
Keep us updated :hug:

Hey all well i got an app with the docs at 2.50 so will see what they say i hope i dont go and end up looking a right twit i woke up this morning with a deep backache again and feeling :puke: and as last night i had achy feeling in my groin area too why do i get this feeling that isnt right :(

Hey honey, sorry your feeling so crappy. :hug: In the first 14 weeks of this pregnancy i had bad achey cramping pains like i was on a full AF! I was constantly convinced af was coming! The first trimester has got to be the worst for different symptoms and pains etc. Cramping and stuff can just be your body adjusting to the pregnancy. Just try to relax and see what the docs say. Remember every pregnancy is different too, so it will never be exactly as your first (as i found out this time!!)
Either way i hope you get some answers at your appointment. And its typical they gave u an afternoon one lol, i used to get them all the time :roll:
Wishing you all the best honey :hug: :hug:

Hey all well i went to the docs for my app boy was he nice or what :lol: Anyway he tested and it was bfn the only two things he said were that 1 it could be systitis (sp) or 2 he's going to send my urine sample to the hospital for checking not sure what difference that will make but there we are never mind ehy?! :)

Glad you went docs so you can at least start to get straight answers in your head, sorry it was BFN :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry it was a bfn hun :hug: :hug: At least you may get some answers from the sample he sent off.
Let us know how it goes hun, hang in there! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back