Did you get your BFP after AF was due?

Olive

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Hope you're all keeping well and enjoying your pg. Wish I was here with you!:roll:

Occasionally us bunch stuck in ttc pop our heads in to ask questions - today is my turn lol ;)

I'm 2 days late and have tested with an eBay cheapy. BFN so think I'm definitely out. Haven't bothered with a branded yet as cramping so think the witch might arrive.

Just wondered though, if any of you didn't get a positive right away and how many days past AF due date were you, if so?

Thanks for your help - will remember for next time this happens - promise!

xxx

Hey girls,

Hope you're all keeping well and enjoying your pg. Wish I was here with you!:roll:

Occasionally us bunch stuck in ttc pop our heads in to ask questions - today is my turn lol ;)

I'm 2 days late and have tested with an eBay cheapy. BFN so think I'm definitely out. Haven't bothered with a branded yet as cramping so think the witch might arrive.

Just wondered though, if any of you didn't get a positive right away and how many days past AF due date were you, if so?

Thanks for your help - will remember for next time this happens - promise!

xxx

hiya :)

well when I had my first positive test, the second line was soooo weak that my husband first couldn't see it even though I could. By then I was quite a few days late (actually I had bleeding but very light and it lasted for almost a week not turning into anything. So I thought that it can't be a normal period). The next day the test line was much brighter though.

hope this helps and good luck!! x

Thanks i.love :) xxxx congrats on your pg.x

I had a BFP 2 days before I was due (although I'm irregular so was a bit of a guess!) it was quite faint so wasn't sure if it was an evap line so did another 2 days later and it was stronger, then a digi as I didn't quite believe it! I did 7 in total, cost a fortune but I kept thinking are they right, I'd been waiting a while to get a BFP and the digis disappear after a few hours so you think your imagined it lol! Fingers crossed you get that BFP soon x

I had bfp the day after I was due, but the week before I had really bad cramping like I was about to start, but she never came :)
Good luck. Lot's of baby dust :D xxxx

I got mine at 10dpo sorry im not much help, just wanted to wish you lots of luck hunny and send you lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

I tested about 4 days after my period was due and had cramping for a long while xx Good luck on getting your BFP xx

Thanks girls :) may test tmrw if the witch doesn't beat me! Hope to join you soon xxx

The very best of luck for you Olive!!! Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back