Last weekend

Hemera

Reaction score
So its potentially the last weekend me and OH are 2 before we become 3. Can anyone suggest anything nice and prego-friendly to do before life becomes all nappies and giggles?

wow cannot believe how quick its coming round!

-Plenty of sleep - Lie ins :)
-Nice meal out or cosy meal in
-doing something nice together if weather nice and if your up for it like a walk or something
-lots of snuggles!!

So many things, just think of all the things that may be restircted alittle when LO is here and cram all those in too:) xxxxx

One thing I was advised was not to revolve everything around the baby while being pregnant (not meant in a nasty way at all and still taking care of yourself) but just do stuff you both love doing together and alone while you still can. Like Lucyann said whether it be a meal out together or just snuggling. I was scared when I first become pregnant that me and OH would only be able to talk about the baby and baby things and baby activities etc lol obviously she is our world and we love her to bits but its important you remember each other as well and I've really grown so much closer to OH, obviously we have long talks about the baby but we also have other things to do and talk about as well. Hope that makes sense :D xx

One thing I was advised was not to revolve everything around the baby while being pregnant (not meant in a nasty way at all and still taking care of yourself) but just do stuff you both love doing together and alone while you still can. Like Lucyann said whether it be a meal out together or just snuggling. I was scared when I first become pregnant that me and OH would only be able to talk about the baby and baby things and baby activities etc lol obviously she is our world and we love her to bits but its important you remember each other as well and I've really grown so much closer to OH, obviously we have long talks about the baby but we also have other things to do and talk about as well. Hope that makes sense :D xx

I guess some people are talkative some people are not. My husband isn't much of a talking person :( and im like 100% the opposite, I love talking about feelings and I can talk forever. It does get to me that he hardly ever has anything to say, he will think about stuff but won't really talk much. Makes me think he doesn't care sometimes but I know he does lol.

So its potentially the last weekend me and OH are 2 before we become 3. Can anyone suggest anything nice and prego-friendly to do before life becomes all nappies and giggles?

You could go for walks together, I find it nice going on walks with bubs inside me, kinda makes it feel special. You could go out for a meal, just the two of you, have a romantic night in, (baby related but you could both write for your unborn baby as in how you both felt about the pregnancy..your current circumstances, make a book and put lots of pictures in it :) )

we're the same, our last (maybe) weekend too. We're gonna go cinema, go for a short walk which has a pub at the end of it, lunch out. TV and just generaly relax. Maybe go swimming. Turned down work offer which came up and decided to spend the weekend as a couple instead.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you do. xx

Movies and a meal is a great idea:)
Takeaway and DVD's
Some nice quiet time catching up with each other, yummy meals and no outside interferences ....
Basically anything that you won,t be able to do in a couple of weeks time

Enjoy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back