Update on you Tri 3ers about to pop?

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
How are you girls bearing up?

Fed up? Excited? Nervous? Totally over it like me?!

I have been having dull period pains through the night and they have continued this morning accompanied by some mild BH's and a bit of backache - thats all I have to report, I dont think its the start of anything but I would be jolly grateful if it were. :dance:

What about you all? Tiny, Evajo, Tasha and anyone else my prego brain has omitted.. Anything happening? :hug:

Dunno if im allowed in this thread but seems im only like 2weeks behind everyone i really havent got long either. Iv been getting pains through the night but nothing to wake me up fully but last night they was alot worse think it may be my body getting contractions ready for the birth :) oh and iv been getting bad pains in my ribs more and more even tho hes engaging :/ really hoping he comes soon x

Nothing really happening, same as you really just some dull aches and bit of backache along with lots of bh's but they don't lead anywhere!!

Am starting to feel very nervous about actually having a baby at the end of it all, the birth itself doesn't scare me, it's the responsibility of what comes afterwards that is getting to me a bit now! That said though I can't wait to meet our LO and I know my fears are normal for a first-timer!

OH on the other hand is becoming a nervous wreck, every wince or sigh on my part and he's ready to go but not knowing when it's all going to kick off is getting to him now and the constant surges of adrenaline are making him feel really jittery! It's so unlike him, he's a big confident caveman of a bloke but this seems to be proving too much lol!!

Nothing really to report here - lots of signs in the last week or so but they all just seem to come to nothing. Sigh. I am set to be induced Wednesday or thursday next week but really hoping it doesn't come to that.

My OH sounds exactly like yours inky - I have sent him out on a run to work off some of his nervous energy!

Nothing to report this end either. Come on girls! We need some more popping to keep us amused! :D

Well Im glad you are all ok and not in discomfort - I really need to have this baby soon, Im finding it difficult keeping up with Rosie and I can't walk very far now because of my hip. Im really missing taking some strong painkillers at the moment too. Everything has to be done with a break in between! :lol:

Nope, nothing to report hun :-( Although I don't think my little bro would be happy if baby came today as it's his birthday! lol! Keeps saying that if baby was born today it'd be 1 when he's 21 next year so everyone would be more bothered about the baby instead of him! Haha! Silly arse!

Although if baby comes after today then there's only £50 in a trust fund account for him/her - bit of a shame but I suppose giving £250 to every newborn isn't saving the country many pennies! x

Last edited:
Nothing doing here either - I don't think I've really had any signs either. The odd cramp but usually followed by wind or a dash to the loo - are these signs???! :oops: I had a really bad pain at 3am last sunday and thought it was all happening - it started round my belly button, went round to my lower back where it became really intense, and then my legs went tingly. However, there was nothing else and when i asked the midwife about it on Thursday she said baby had most probably moved and trapped a nerve. I really wanted a July baby, but not looking promising now...

I have SPD and carpel tunnel syndrome so night times are horrible. Am getting really fed up now and want him to come out! All this waiting and getting excited at every fart is doing my head in!!!!

Wishing you all well, not long now I suppose, whatever happens! xxx

Well i like to follow the crowd - nothing to report either! Off for long walk again today, said to OH never been so upset not to be woken by pain! Prob just as well as hes working all day today and tomorrow - and being self employed and a work aholic he would prob carry on rather than cancel - so we have roast chicken and a normal crazy sunday planned for us tomorrow!

nothing here... and am beginning to think that Pip isn't engaged as much as the nighttime loo trips have decreased... still getting BH's that are rather painful at times...

Ive had some very mild period type 'pains' all day, they feel like when you have the runs and think you might have to run to the loo at any time. Ive been busy with Rosie painting in the garden and so havent really noticed any BH's as such since I got up this morning and I cant distinguish from the pain I already have in my back to know if it is related in some way. Waters..please break or something happen!

I am just extremely tired, but I think that has more to do with having to pick DSD up at silly o clock last night, and then not being able to get to sleep, then having to go out early this morning to see a cot and then trainer shopping with DSD...

Ive had some very mild period type 'pains' all day, they feel like when you have the runs and think you might have to run to the loo at any time.

thats exactly what Ive been feeling since wednesday. You put it so much more delicately than I could think of!

Sorry to hear your hip is STILL giving you grief :( Hopefully wont be too long. :hug:

Nothing for me to report. Went to the cinema with friends today and randomly forgot I was pregnant :rofl: Really not feeling like Im on labour watch anymore or anything.

Did anyone realise we've only got 3 hours to pop these babies out before child trust fund vouchers drop to £50 :cry: doesnt look like any of us are going to meet the deadline!

Right....im going to spend the next 2 hours squating.

Gives me an hour to pop the sprog out.

*sigh* wish that actually worked.

Thats all my father in law has been going on about - he almost looked disappointe when i turned up ready to take his dog along the canal again!

its silly isnt it :( bet there are women in labour right now really willing things to progress more than people normally do!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back