Last week of Tri 1

Dinky

Reaction score
It starts tomorrow!!

The sickness seems to have stopped, kind of!!!!
I was being sick every day in the morning and some evenings!!! I was sick yesterday but it was because my perfume dried up my throat! And today it was because my dog decided to do a poo on the school run (with my stepson) and I was (embarassingly) sick but in a back lane so not all bad!!!! It's now just a weak tummy I guess....

Talking of poo, and his may be TMI so sorry in advance but I am really constipated :S I am normally a regular morning poo kinda girl, and most evenings too, now, i'm lucky if I can do one in the evening and it's a real struggle!! Any tips!!?
x

I struggle lots with constipation, good days and bad. Drinking loads more water and eating a ton of fruit and veg has helped. If it gets really bad the chemist could recommend something that is safe during pregnancy x

Icky prunes are supposed to help. Never tried them myself.

going to try some prune juice from this health shop in town I think!!! Not a fan of prunes!! I am eating a fair bit of fruit and veg, maybe more would help!! Best get my blender out and make some soup!!!

ah found it!

i answered in your other thread. Prune juice didnt work for me, but it might for you although its totally rank, and I like prunes!! xx

I think my diet is balanced too but OMG the constipation got really bad so now I have smoothies and graze on raisons and nuts - seems to be helping but prune juice will definitely do the job xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back