• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last "Proper" Working Day today

kellylou

Reaction score
I still have one more day tomorrow but its reduced staff, feels a bit unreal now but glad I made it this far and can enjoy the next couple of weeks before baby comes on the scene.

I am really excited just hope I get some R&R before he arrives and everyone in work spoiled me rotten with lots of lovely outfits, blankets, towels, dummies etc I really was spoilt!!

Can't wait for Monday now to do absolutely NOTHING!!

How lovely you must be so glad!! As you say I hope you are able to get lots of rest time before your wee one arrives :dance:

Woohoo, time for you to relax!!! Enjoy it to the max hun, hope your baby boy doesn't come too early lol!
Have you got a birthing/fitness ball?? I would die without mine to sit/lay on - typical the one time I can laze on the sofa all day without guilt and I find it too uncomfortable!

Ahh brilliant , about time you had some time to put your feet up before baby arrives, well done.
sounds like you really did get throughourly treated at work with pressies too ! Enjoy your time off and get some xmas shopping done !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back