Last pill pack !!

PinkFlamingo

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I've been hovering for a while but this is my first post.

I started my last pill pack today! Once this pack has gone I'm hoping to try and get my body normal for a few months before ttc. I'm sooooo nervous about stopping the pill, I've been on it for so long I've never had to monitor my periods etc.

Fingers crossed my body adjusts ok. :)

Fingers crossed you have a quick and easy journey ahead of you! Good luck and keep us updated. :)

Yes good luck, have you started taking prenatal vitamins? I took my last pill at the end of feb, haven’t had af yet but hopefully soon, not normally irregular (we’re still preventing in other ways).

It’s so exciting knowing you’ll be stepping of the ‘preventing’ platform soon. Hope to see you in TTC in a few months (if you don’t get a bfp earlier) x

Welcome to WTT, PinkFlamingo:wave:
Exciting times ahead! Will this be your first?
xx

Welcome to WTT!! Look forward to getting to know you and best wishes for your TTC journey :) x

Yes good luck, have you started taking prenatal vitamins? I took my last pill at the end of feb, haven’t had af yet but hopefully soon, not normally irregular (we’re still preventing in other ways).

It’s so exciting knowing you’ll be stepping of the ‘preventing’ platform soon. Hope to see you in TTC in a few months (if you don’t get a bfp earlier) x

No I haven't, have you? I was thinking of going to doctors soonish (before pack runs out) I'm a bit nervous about coming off pill, I've been on it for about 15 years !! Really hoping my body will sort its self out some how.

No I haven't, have you? I was thinking of going to doctors soonish (before pack runs out) I'm a bit nervous about coming off pill, I've been on it for about 15 years !! Really hoping my body will sort its self out some how.

Everyone is different, some go straight to conceiving and some if can take a while for everything to get back to ‘normal’

Yes I’ve started taking ‘trying for a baby by seven seas’ for the folic acid mostly and last time I felt it helped with my cycles but not feeling it’s working so well this time around but will obviously keep taking them.

How come you want to go to doctors? For advise? Just wondering as they don’t say much, even when you get pregnant they just tell you to sign up with the midwife and she’ll contact you (in my experience anyway, you doctors may be much more helpful) x

Docs won’t say much tbh. They’ll tell you to start with folic acid and like Ellie says, post you off to a midwife when the time
Comes :)

Welcome to the waiting forum; how exciting. I hope it doesn't take long for your periods to return to normal

Everyone is different, some go straight to conceiving and some if can take a while for everything to get back to ‘normal’

Yes I’ve started taking ‘trying for a baby by seven seas’ for the folic acid mostly and last time I felt it helped with my cycles but not feeling it’s working so well this time around but will obviously keep taking them.

How come you want to go to doctors? For advise? Just wondering as they don’t say much, even when you get pregnant they just tell you to sign up with the midwife and she’ll contact you (in my experience anyway, you doctors may be much more helpful) x

Ok thank you I'll have a look into them.
Yes for advice I guess. Am a bit worried about just randomly stopping my pill after so long, but suppose there isn't another way to do it! Ha!

Docs won’t say much tbh. They’ll tell you to start with folic acid and like Ellie says, post you off to a midwife when the time
Comes :)

Ok thank you. Do you think I need to start taking these soonish? Or once we start trying properly? Going to use other forms of contraception for a few months until I'm hopefully a bit 'normal'

Yes I would do. I’m not starting til July and have just started with folate.
Very strong evidence to suggests it helps from this stage x

Most of us are in here! All move over to TTC together, then hopefully first trimester! Will be nice to see some familiar faces x

Hi there. I am in the same boat! I just came off my pill so nervous about how my cycle will be! Not going to ttc until next year but want to get them regulated first. Going to try the trying to conceive vitamins as hear it can gelp regulate cycles and gp says it is important to start taking folic acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back