last parentcraft class was last night!

melhoney

Reaction score
wow, and it was soooooooo nice! The midwife brought a 5-hours old little boy and bathed him in front of us, to show us!!!!

Oh he was sooooooooooo cute, the mum had had a C-section and could not bath him yet and had given her consent for us to observe his first real bath...it was a great moment!
It just brought tears to my eyes, and even if I have never held a baby in my life, I just thought I WANT TO DO THE SAME WITH MY OWN!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I just wanted to share this with you, it was a lovely moment, and even if the 2 other classes weren't that useful, I am very happy to have been to this last one! I nearly did not go!!!!

Take care every1,

Mel xx

it sounds alot better than mine were - glad u enjoyed it - i hadnt held a baby till braydon lol

Oh how cute! That must've been really lovely.

Not long now Mel and it will be you bathing your own!

Lucy
39 + 2

Ahhh, Mel, that sounded great! I was hoping to see a baby when l went to my anti-natal class trip to the maternity ward a few weeks ago, although l didnt. :cry: Bet that was a real nice experience for you seeing a brand new baby.

Fluffy. xx :lol:

Sounds lovely!! I wish I could have got on the antenatal classes, especially now you've told us about the cute baby!!bless! It makes me want mine now! :D

xxx

It was lovely, it really was...we all went "ohhhhhhhhh" when she brought him in! And he was very brave for his first bath!

She made it sound and look so easy, but I am sure it will all be different once we have our little ones! :lol:
Nonetheless, I really want to have a go:)

I have just booked a tour of the delivery suite as well, ...the lady told me of, as apparently, i should have booked that 2 months ago! :shock:

Well, Jenny, just like you, my midwife never mentionned it had to be done so early on!!
so, she booked me for next Sunday, but the group was already full, she said she was gonna be told off!!! :wink:

Yes, Louise, not too long now, but I am a little scared...very excited but scared at trhe same time...Basically, I DON'T WANT an epidural, and I am worried that nI might need one! (C-Section!!!!). With my back problems, if I have one, I won't get up of the bed for at least 6 months...if not for life.

oh well, we will see !

take care,
mel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27