Owie Owie..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Currently stuck in bed, went for a nap and woke up in agony, my pelvis has all seized up, managed to get a nerve in there aswell as I have shooting pains down one leg and mega cramps in my calf and baby chooses now to set off some of those funny cramps. :wall2:

What sucks is that if I get out of bed and walk across the room.. the pain in my leg will disapear, but i cant turn enough to get off the bed, just gonna have to wait it out and hope it eases enough for me to get up soon lol

aww hun, hope your ok soon. go straight for a nice warm bath when you can get up and this might help relax your muscles a bit and stop it from happening again tonight. I feel so achy every night that i just need to have a bath and feel so much better afterwards

Oh hun I really do know how you feel its awful isnt it.
Im not too bad atm but had it so bad with my son i was in a weelchair so know what your going through.
I found hot baths helped, and not much else really. sorry i cant be more help.

I find at the moment when Im in bed it gets 20x worse than in the day and it takes me forever to roll over as its so painful.
Wish there was something we could take to make it go away!
Have you tried a support belt?
I have one but I havent tried it yet.

Oh no! can you shuffle downthe bed to push feet flat against the footboard of bed or wall? that helps me get rid of cramp without getting up? Hang in there X

I ended up managing to roll over off the side of the bed, Much to the amusement of my younger brother who just heard "ow..ow..ow THUD.. omg" lol

Had a hot bath right before bed again which did help my pelvis.. but my hips and back through the night were awful again, constantly having to change sides to try and ease it off, ive given up now and just sat up.

Bet he laughed , monkey! at least your up now Kat.

How are all your labour starting tricks going! Keep thinking one of them will work and I will get a text! ha ha

Ive not done anything cept walking and lovely baths in a couple days cause im not at home with all the stuff for my bag.. which still hasnt been packed.. oops

But back into it full swing on monday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back