huge growth spurt overnight...

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
ive been in alot of pain the past couple of days and lastnight was agony woke hubby up a couple times as i was in so much pain all over my bump.
i now know why ive grown loads overnight and bump is much lower
i brought a pair of jeans yesterday and they fitted fine today they are too small :(
hope this is the last growth spurt he has now asim really feeling the extra weight
anyone else had a huge growth spurt like this?
manda xx

I was in agony last night too - Im not dressed yet LOL so I dunno if Ive grown! :lol: Post a pic hun :D

xx

i will try to post some pics but pc nolonger likes my phone and crashes lol
manda xx

Yes, although not so dramatically. I have noticed feeling a lot heavier over the past week. At one point last week I realised that my tummy was touching the steering wheel when I was driving...it didn't the day before. It is funny how quickly things seem to change.

Yeah I've had that as well, odd isn't it :think: one min something fits the next it's too tight or a belly top :roll:

piccies can only get a front view to upload :x :x
last week 29+5 on the left today 31 even on the right
utf-8BMDIxMzA4MTAyNDQ2LmpwZw.jpg
utf-8BMDIyMjA4MDkwMTA1LmpwZw.jpg

if you look at the top on the left of the last pic im sure something is poking out lol
piccie of me yesterday aswell
utf-8BMDIyMDA4MTA1NzMzLmpwZw.jpg

manda xx

E.T.A just relised it looks like im wearing the same clothes and undies lol im not :) just very similar

:shock: I can see from those pics hun! definate growth spurt!! And what is that poking out?! LOL I can deffo see that too :lol:

ive been having tummy pains too for the past 2 nights and feel as if they have had a growth spurt and moved as my bump looks different!!!!

Wow :shock: Definite growth spurt hun! Looking forward to this one - maybe I'll get my bump :cheer:

I can see it to Manda :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lovely bump by the way :cheer:

thanks everyone just poped to the shops which normaly take 30mins well it takes an hour now :shock: :shock:
have to go into town with my mum later going to be a very long day was ment to pay off my pram today but the shop is about a mile away and dont think il walk it so il leave it till tomorrow!!
manda xx

Hope i dont get one as bought a winter a coat 2 sizes extra hoping it would last all my pregnancy. Now buttons are popping open when i walk.

Marie x
35+3

i did that thinking it would fit im now stealing hubby jackets to wear and even they are too tight!!!
manda xx

Its either a growth spurt or little guy has moved while you have been asleep. The last 4 weeks youl get a constant growth spurt as well as there loading on loads of baby fat in preparation for the birth :D

hello

ive had a growth spurt too and have to heave myself out of the chair as the weight around my tum is so great! backache !
x

My bump grew loads seemingly overnight too last week, but I think baby was also dropping down a bit as everything changed shape and I am finding it much harder to be comfy lying down due to the weight of the bump!!

When I started in 3rd tri I didnt really understand why people were so keen to get their pregnancies over as I was feeling just right then....now I know! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back