Last day at work!

Mrs CW

Reaction score
As the title says I finished work today :dance::dance::dance:
I'm so happy, its been a struggle the last few weeks, I've taken 3 weeks leave then mat leave starts at 37 + 5. They gave me vouchers for Next and some flowers which was really nice.
I did get some bad news from my manager today though that I may not be able to go part time when I go back. This will probably mean after I've done the minimum return, so I don't have to pay back my mat pay, I will have to stop working, something I don't want to do. I won't find out until the middle of next year so feel a bit lost but theres nothing I can do about it now!

Completely unrelated but when I saw the MW on thursday she had a feel of where baby is and said "oh baby is really low!" She seemed quite shocked :shock:! From my notes its even more engaged than before. At least its going in the right direction - its so uncomfortable though!

x x x

Oh wow hun... Glad your finished work :). Not so good about the other thing and i hope all works out the way you want it too. xxx

congrats on ur last day..... welcome to the world of Jeremy Kyle :lol:

Dont even give part time / no job / full time a second thought ... plenty of time to think about that in the future, and u never know ur company could change their mind in that time.

I'm looking forward to Jeremy Kyle although I always find myself drawn to homes under the hammer!

I'm going to try and not think about it until well after baby is here and settled x x x

Glad u have finished Hun u can relax now x try not to worry about what will happen when u go back. Xxxx ha we should open a private centre I can be the dosimetrist and u can be service manager lol !

Thats a very tempting idea MrsMc! I just can't wait for LO now! x x x

Happy mat leave hun. Must be a nice feeling finishing up! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back