Last day at work!!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by GregorysGirl, Dec 23, 2011.

1. GregorysGirl

GregorysGirl Well-Known Member

Cant actually believe it.....my mat leave starts tday....wat with a few days hol tagged onto xmas....Im.officially a free agent as of 12!!!!!!

Not had more than 1week off work since I was 21n barely anytime if sick....so being home alot might take abit of getting used to.

Not complaining though as my back is agony as it the heartburn so better t have the freedom t relax when I need to xxxxxx
    :dance:
    :wave:

xxxcc

2. Olive

Olive Well-Known Member

Love it enjoy hun. My last day too. Yippeeee! I've been off twice for 2 days but that's it in 3 years so feck em lol!

Xx

3. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

4. Kerrieanne

Kerrieanne Well-Known Member

Woo hoo you lucky thing. Bet it feels nice to a free agent. I go back after Xmas till the 27th jan then I'm done too. I'm leaving it a bit late but my mat leave pay is crap!

Can't believe how quick it's all going now. Can't wait to be a mummy ;)

5. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

I'm the same kerrieanne! I go back until 26th, not cos I have crap mat pay, but because I wanna have more time with Pip actually here xx

6. mustard

mustard Well-Known Member

That is great your free. I finish at end of next week and like you I have never had more than a fortnights holiday off work since 16 (I went to college and uni but always worked during the holidays) so it will be very weird. I wasn't planning to take maternity leave till the last minute but they siad I need to use up my annual leave before I go so I will be a lady of leisure. woohoo.

7. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

Lucky you :)
    I finish 9th Jan, mainly because I don't intend on going back to work otherwise would have stayed until time to pop :) x

8. GregorysGirl

GregorysGirl Well-Known Member

still dnf believe it...but weirdly feel in such a fab upbeat mood since i left ghe office...lol x