Finally here! :-)

berit87

Reaction score
I guess the title explains it all! I am finally in that scary 3rd tri! :cheer: At work so fun, fun, fun! All I wanna do is :sleep: Was feeling so rubbish on Monday that I decided to bring my mat leave a bit forward so my last day at work will be 29 August! :dance:

Hope everyone is doing fine here! :roll:

x

:cheer: I've been waiting for you all day! :lol: I saw your post in 2nd tri last night and wondered when you'd post in here!

Wahey!! Join the fun :D x

Hello Neighbour!!! :wave:

Been a while...how are you and bump? xx

dannii87 said:
:cheer: I've been waiting for you all day! :lol: I saw your post in 2nd tri last night and wondered when you'd post in here!

Wahey!! Join the fun :D x

Haha, awww, bless you sweetie! Been having a MENTAL day at work so haven't had much time to do anything else. But here I am! :cheer:

Great being here but I'm getting more and more scared each day! :roll:

x

HideiLu said:
Hello Neighbour!!! :wave:

Been a while...how are you and bump? xx

Hello you honey bunny! It has been ages! How are you?! How is everything going? How's the bump?

We are doing fine, thanks. Although he is being a violent little monster, oh well, that'll change once he's out, find out who's the boss, haha. I'll let him have the fun while he can! :rotfl:

xxx

:wave: hey hun and welcome to the third tri and team blue woop!! i was petrified to come over but it isnt that bad and i feel like i have learned so much already in here! hope all is well with you and your little boy!!x

Hi and welcome :wave:

I was scared coming over from tri 2 but there are quite a few weeks to acclimatise yourself before bubs comes along ;)

blessed83 said:
:wave: hey hun and welcome to the third tri and team blue woop!! i was petrified to come over but it isnt that bad and i feel like i have learned so much already in here! hope all is well with you and your little boy!!x

Aw, thanks! :wave: Hope is goes well! I kind of do and don't want it to be over and done with really quickly! :rotfl:

Me and my little man are doing great so far so it's all brill, hope your tiny dude is behaving as well! :hug:

Mildly said:
Hi and welcome :wave:

I was scared coming over from tri 2 but there are quite a few weeks to acclimatise yourself before bubs comes along ;)

Fortunately yes, I don't know if I could deal with it, if it was next week! :rotfl:

Hello berit87 :wave:
Have a happy and comfy 3rd Tri, very best wishes :hug:

Awww, thanks girlies, you're all so sweet! Pleasure being here! :cheer: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111