Maternity on freeview ch 20. Oops!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by flaxen, Dec 16, 2011.

1. flaxen

flaxen Well-Known Member

Just watched a programme on really which is freeview channel 20. Its based in america and is a bit like One Born Every Minute.

There was a couple at the end who were having their first baby, they were told early on that they were having a girl so bought everything pink and when baby was born it was a boy!!! Oops.:shock:

2. mummy2b73

mummy2b73 Well-Known Member

Don't you just hate it when that happens ! That was my fear so got the sonographer at my 4d scan to double check and I have the evidence on dvd ! lol

3. mummy2b19

mummy2b19 Well-Known Member

I promised myself I wouldnt buy anythink pink if we found out it was a girl and boys stuff if it was a boy. but then me and mum went shopping and Iv got loads of pink girly stuff. hoping to god that they were right xx

4. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

I saw this programme the other day, it had me in tears :roll:. Can't watch them without crying my eyes out lol

5. flaxen

flaxen Well-Known Member

That would be my worst nightmare, however fiance would be very happy.
    However when I was in hospital last week and had to have a scan the sonographer confirmed for us that we are having a little girl, and besides my nursery is winnie the pooh which I had decided on before we knew what we were having so it was tough if it was a boy and I just added pink accessories.