Lamaze

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
We have Freddy and Tyler loves him! And the hand and foot rattles.

What should we go for next? Any recommendations?

I love the robot obviously sam's too young to play with any at the moment. Out of interest when did introduce the feet and hand rattles? X

No help cos we're behind you, lol, plus G's other fav is a princess dolly

But how did you find the rattles - I've heard mixed reviews?? Xxx

They are good. He's not at the grabbing stage but I put then in him on his mat and keeps him entertained longer I think. I think it encouraged him hitting things more iykwim?

I've got a little book type thing which makes the crinkle sound and Angel loves that. I also got her a spin + explore, they go on their tummy and spin its pretty cool :p

yURa0w5O6Vm3PvYVnFRuxIrJmBGBk4Pme4Mh-5Wqt4IMp1nSW3dhdEfvPZNAL0m8Pom_ziGplBiCFOcC37i2f8IIEyAdBuB6sXpT442d5QQ_XJEbwQ-zlxgwab2wGBMAiO66Go9MHK3AMp1AGCeJY0mkLC8kFQ2KVWw7hTIV2Yw

Is the spin mat good Lauren? I've bought it but don't know when to start using it :/ x

I have Freddie and the play and grow flutter bug .....ruby loves both but I think Freddie is her favourite xxx

The robot is great octotunes is good but quite big for a baby!! We've also got Fred the farmer - teaches dressing themselves!

Is the spin mat good Lauren? I've bought it but don't know when to start using it :/ x

Yeah it is good hun, on their website is says from birth to 6 months but Angels a really long baby and I think she's too big for it now :( but its a good toy x

Stalking this thread. Henry has Freddie but wanna get another one just not sure what!

E loves Freddie too, I take it out everywhere with us. We got her a lot of different Lamaze toys and she loves to play with all of them so I don't think they have made any bad toys that don't interest babies. E puts all her toys in her mouth now, so she loves harder plastic toys and soft fabric toys more then ones that crinkle and jingle. Not sure if Tyler will be the same but something to look out for when choosing his next toy :)

Last edited:
This (Skwish) is a new favourite of E. She first spotted it at play group and now leans for it every week so I had to go and buy it for her. She will reach out to grab it and stick the ends in her mouth while she pulls on the cords.

Last edited:
we have flutter bug, you pull the bug away from the flower and it vibrates like it's buzzing back.

I want the octotunes thing but am gonna have to curb my spending this month, Charlie had something similar and thought it was great.

We have the hand and wrist rattles, which she loves, also the crinkly book, a peacock and a another small toy though don't know what it's called. I find the book an ideal toy because it's really easy for Chloe to grab between her fingers and scrunch.

We have captain calamari and jaques the peacock and William
LOVES them, especially the peacock coz of the black and White patterns on the back.

We got the wrist and foot finders but he never really took to them xx

i NEED jaques, just looked them up n hes awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back