Books

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I think Tyler and I are getting bored of our 3 baby books!

Any recommendations I can buy to read to him?

We got given peepo baby by Georgie Birkett from the health visitor, can likes it :)

Don't know if it's still in circulation, but when my son was tiny he absolutely loved a book called "Big Dog, Little Dog", and Samira is just the same!

He's a bit young yet, but when he's ready the Dirty Bertie books are very funny and well illustrated.

The very hungry catapiller its bright coloured and a my fav too

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I love that one! Still remember it from my own baby days, and all of my children have loved it/love it. A truly timeless classic! :)

My LO loves anything with strong patterns in contrasting colours, anything with mirrors (eg Baby Einstein 'mirror me' book) or anything with flaps which lift up (e.g. where's spot?, Dear zoo or peek-a-boo books)

Our HV mentioned at 'storytime' that repetitive ones are good for LOs. Georgia loves one about babies (can't quite remember what it's called) I bought peppa pig the other day cos I'm bored of what we have. Xxx

I really want to get the peter rabbit books

I got the complete set from Costco for a reasonable price. Used to love them when i was little so hope Chloe does too.

Also used to love hungry caterpillar when I was young :)

Dear zoo. It's a lift the flap book so a bit lost on e at the moment but I do the animal noises when reading to her and she laughs at that!

We've just bought that book for LO! It's got a finger puppet aswell. She loves it!

K loves "Grumpy Bird". The pictures are really vibrant with lots of contrast, and it's a cute story too :).

The 'that's not my...' books are brilliant. Usually on offer on play.com as well. There's load of them.

My LO loved the hungry caterpillar book x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back