My name is larlybelle & I'm addicted to

Which of the toys are smaller??

The Morgan one is an ideal size for the car seat, Freddie is just a bit too big for there.

I'm gonna get another one :)

Tor the clutch cube is quite good for car seat. And jacques is quite a short one too x

yeah we take jaques out with us attatched to the changing bag cos hes a stumpy lil guy

Henry & his new friends that arrive this morning!

Jacques te peacock
Dee dee the dragon
Morgan the monkey
Spike the dinosaur
Mortimer the moose
Eddie the elephant

He has taken a shining to jacques tho!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339232482.934758.jpg

because of you......i have just ordered 2 more!!! lol xx

Very jealous of your collection! My OH wont thank you for posting this though as I have now just ordered 2 more off Ebay (and am sure to be ordering more soon!) :lol:

Henry & his new friends that arrive this morning!

Jacques te peacock
Dee dee the dragon
Morgan the monkey
Spike the dinosaur
Mortimer the moose
Eddie the elephant

He has taken a shining to jacques tho!View attachment 20432

Poor wee lamb looks rather worried. Lol. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I want the musical inchworm (I don't know his name??)

Lol I wish Nic! Gonna take a pic of all of his lamaze u think. When I see them all together I'll probably be in shock!

Still waiting for rusty the robust to arrive!

Been round my dads today and Henry was plying with Freddie. My dad asked what they were, so I explained. Dad then asked me what other ones they did so u showed him invest ad he ordered stretch the giraffe & billy the beaver :D

So someone else really has bought these ones so dh can't tell me off!!!

Haha just catching up on this!! Love the pic Carly and the other one is heaven hehe. I almost text you a pic the other day as i had 4 of them hanging around on the airer drying it looked funny lol.

I actually think Freddie works well on car seat as chloe ends up holding the rings on his tail x x

Henry has Freddie on his car seat. He falls asleep holding the rings too!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339351852.032453.jpg

Very jealous of your collection! My OH wont thank you for posting this though as I have now just ordered 2 more off Ebay (and am sure to be ordering more soon!) :lol:

Who have u ordered?

I have ordered Freddie the Firefly and Rusty the Robot (so far....)
Have my eye on Huey the Hedgehog and Eddie the Elephant though, as well as some of their foot finders ha! Just waiting so that OH doesnt get suspicious LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back