Lamaze fans

Olive

Reaction score
I've just had a look at their website following on from Pinky's thread about toys.

What products do you recommend? Brody is nearly 6 weeks.

Thanks xxx

love love love lamaze toys......

Attachments

• IMAG0999.jpg
    IMAG0999.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 25
leandro has the pupsqueak and the inchworm. he loves pupsqueak especially its ears hes going through a crunchy sound phaze xxx

Kynon likes the octopus and he likes to bite on the links toy just now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies! Will check all these out on the morning and get buying for my wee bubbaroo! Xxx

Dylan loves the peacock. We ended up with loads as ppl brought us gift sets it's great! He also likes the horse and a book x x x

Thanks again. Have just ordered the peacock to try :) x

Angels got the firefly which she adores along with a book and these cute little bugs which goes round her wrists and on her feet; they really helped with hand to eye coordination. And I've just ordered the spin + explore :) x

I think I like these toys more than Colby, they're great :).

Alice has the octotunes octopus and another activity doll, she loves them

H has a few Lamaze toys- octotunes is quite a big toy so probably better for when he's older. I have freddie the firefly, sir prance alot, rusty the robot, and the inchworm are all good for younger babies. I also have Fred the farmer but he's for teaching kids about dressing themselves so has Velcro, button, popper, zip and a shoelace but is a lovely toy!

For those with octotunes....you can play the eastenders tune on it! Just in case anyone wants to give it a go

we have the freddie firefly, the spin and go explorer mat (the same as is someone elses pic) the octotunes, the hand and feet "foot finder" rattles, Captain calamaris treasure hunt book and a captain calamari octopus.

LOVE LAMAZE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back