Lamaze Toys

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Does anybody have any of these toys for there little ones? I've been looking at the website and there are sooo many, they all look fantastic-just not sure what to get??

Amy xx

We've got the sensory cube & definately recommend it. Jamie loves it.

97221-s.jpg

We've also got a cat thing which is good & keeps him entertained.

I like Lamaze stuff but my (and beanie's) favorite is Whoozit stuff :) We're a bit obsessed.

*cough* speak for yourself, I can quite easily walk past the whoozit stuff without buying anyhting :fib: :fib: :fib:

Look at Manhattan Toys.... I think Whoozit is part of their range.... I love their stuff!!!

www.manhattantoy.com

Happy shopping
Emilia xx

Where can I buy these things, you're giving me good idea's for Damien's birthday!!

Sami said:
Where can I buy these things, you're giving me good idea's for Damien's birthday!!

Sami, John Lewis has loads of Manhatten and Lamaze stuff.

Emilia: Shhhhhh My OH will kill me if I buy more!
:lol:

Thanks........am off to look at the whoozit stuff, and Nicki i liked the look of the cube so i've ordered one and i've ordered the ladybug and butterfly footfind too!! Hope Mia will have lots of fun with these!

Amy xx

[/img]

ebay have a lot of these toys new. liam has got the winkle and he loves that toy (dont all men :D ) i am going to get him a woozit for christmas

davina said:
ebay have a lot of these toys new. liam has got the winkle and he loves that toy (dont all men :D ) i am going to get him a woozit for christmas

Davina... how much are the Whoozits? I can't seem to find a price in £'s?

Emilia xx

emilia if you let me have a picture of the ones that you like as there are all sorts on ebay.co.uk and the prices vary but none are that much probably from £6 to about £11 :D have you found something :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back