Lactose intolerance

xMrsxCx

Reaction score
My LO is LI and just wondered if anybody has LO's who also has the same problem knew if farleys rusk reduced sugar is ok to give? X

They don't contain milk but are produced in a factory that uses milk. I haven't tried Albert with them yet though so couldn't tell you if they will affect him. You can try plain rice cakes, they don't have gluten (which they shouldn't have before 6 months but no later than 7 months). If LO has one intolerance they are more prone to others. Have you seen a dietician? Ours was fab and she gave me lots of info xxxxxxx

I haven't been told anything like this.. I rang my HV to ask about weaning coz she was showing signs etc and she told me to start but just to avoid anything with dairy.. I've not seen a dietician or anything.. I feel like I've just been left to it tbh.. It's quite a struggle knowing what to give them...xx

Ffs! That's terrible. Have a word with your gp and ask to be seen by a dietician. When I get a moment I'll pm you with some of the stuff you need to avoid from the leaflets I got xxxxxxxx

Aww thank you that's really kind!

I'll ring the docs tomorrow and ask to see somebody as I can't keep giving her veg all the time lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back