6 weeks!

Ani

Reaction score
Today I am 6 weeks pregnant! Not too sure why this makes me happy, but it does! So far though, my only symptoms are tiredness, sore boobies and I am eating a lot. I also have some AF-like pain now and then.

Is anyone else the same? :hug:

Enjoy that while it lasts.

Around 6 weeks was when my 24/7 nausea kicked in and I became really constipated and was weeing about 12 times a night. I also got extremely tired and slept a lot.

Of course, you may not get anything else and sail through first tri fine :)

I'm 6 weeks this week too and I'm constantly tired, I've got sore bbs (although they've eased off a bit over the last couple of days), they've gone quite veiny too. I'm constipated, having dizzy spells, a bit of sickness and nausea. Am eating more and got a bit of an urge for drinking milk non stop too.

apart from that I've not got any symptoms..... :rotfl:

Oh wow :shock:

Hard to believe I'll wake up one day and feel like this!

So far only minimal symptoms, breast tenderness and some twinges in my tummy. Still got all my energy but I read it won't last very long

Glad you're happy to reach 6 weeks Ani :D
xxx

Congratulations on your 6 week mark (and Chrissy too) :cheer:

Hope the dreaded morning sickness stays away from you both :D

Hiya

Im nearing my 6 week mark too!!

Im so exhausted (went and sat in my car at lunch and fell asleep for about 15 mins!!), tender boobs, constipated, stretching pains in tummy - no sickness yet, but yesterday whilst driving nausea just came over me for about 30mins it was awful and also keep going lightheaded in work!

:eek:)

kate x

BBS wreck, terrible back pain(see other thread) Nausea in the morning, so tired, stretching pains and my brain doesn't seem to be functioning!!!!!
NOT A LOT REALLY!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock:

OK... I take it back. I in fact do feel nauseous now, and not just in the morning! I constantly feel like I am gonna throw up... but havent. I definitely spoke too soon. :oops: :lol:

well i think im around thr 6 weeks mark and so far have boobs that hurt, af cramps on and off, eating loads and feel sick as soon as i get up in the morning and alot through the day, along with dizzy spells and feeling faint :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back