• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lack of EWCM!!

MrsU

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

I'm after picking your brains!! I don't seem to get EWCM!!!!! :?
I'm pretty sure I don't anyway.....
When hubby & I first started to TCC, I swore I was just going to be laid back & easy going about it. But as each month passes & AF shows up I've started to become more aware!
Anyway, i've been checking my cervix position & firmness, & its doing what it should :D
This month I even resorted to OPK, got a positive at the right time :D

But still no real EWCM :( :( I mean there is CM just not the EW variety :lol:

Not feeling confident for this month for a BFP as both hubby & me were ill :puke: & I reckon missed the big O, BUT...... for next month is there anything I can do to help, & is this going to be my BFP downfall???

(I have already stocked up on pink grapefruit juice for next month)

Thanks in advance for any advise,

Kelly xx

Hi,

Try Pre-seed. It's a sperm friendly lubricant you can buy online. Can't remember where it's from now but you'll find it on google. It's very very good and makes up for what ever you are lacking I promise!

B x

As becs said pre seed is very good and there is a cough medicine as well that is very good for cm - there's certain ingrediant im not sure - ask around.

And the grapefruit!

try magic medicine to help increase your cm :D
basicly it's cough medicine places like boots do it, it has guaifenesin as the only ingrediant below it explains more:
What is Robitussin used for?
Robitussin is a brand name of a product that is based on guaifenesin, an expectorant. There are other guaifenesin based cough syrups also (Equate also has one). It is used in TTC to thin the CM mucus to make it more sperm-friendly. 1-2 tsp. twice daily until ovulation. Make sure the product only contains guaifenesin without added decongestants or antihistamines, which could dry your CM.
BEWARE:Dextromethorphan, an ingredient in some cough medicines, may cause birth defects.
i used the boots own brand when i got my bfp :D

If its just a case of thinning out and gettign ewcm I had no luck with the cough medicine, I found the best thing for thining and creating a bigger quantitiywas the pink grapefruit.

I got pg using it :D I also used pressed aswell :D

........and keep yourself well hydrated. Lots of water!!!

Thanks for all the advise ladies :hug:

Some shopping is need now to stock up on the EWCM helping aids!! Hubby is starting to think I'm loosing the plot :lol:
You're all FAB, I'm learning so much fom you all :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back