Anyone else get random ewcm???

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
So I decided not to do opks this month as I wasn't supposed to be ttc anyway (chinese gender calendar says boy)
Anyway, I thought this month would be a really good opportunity to get in tune with my body.
I watched cm religiously and noticed that I had ewcm cd17, cd 22 and cd 26. There was nothing or v creamy stuff in between??????
I thought there was a definable cycle? I seem to just get it as and when, any ideas girls? x

Hi cosmic,

Don't have an answer as I'm ewcm -ing all over the joint at the mo and i'm baffled! ( thanks for replying to my post!!)

I guess without worrying about ttc your more relaxed and your body is relaxing into its normal routine and you haven't noticed before?

Xx

I do tend to try to monitor cm, although I don't tend to pay as much attention as I have this month.
I can't understand it, why would it be there if it wasn't time to ov? I thought the body produced ewcm because an egg was waiting (or due to be released)???? I must have released at least 4 eggs this cycle if that where true ;) xx

I have been worried about my ewcm this month too. I have been monitoring it for a few months now and usually get it a day or two before I ovulate. This month I got ecwm on cd10 and 11, then I didnt get ovulate until about cd 17 or 18. I'm really hoping it wont have messed up my chances this month. Its really weird isnt it? x

It makes no sense does it? It has no reason to be there of there's no egg ready x

i get more of it later in my cycle even after my opk shows i OV about cd16??? i am getting it today and i am 2 days late for my period :shock: could it be.........BFNS so far tho

i dont really track my cm but i do remember getting ewcm a few days after i got my positive opk!!

It is odd, maybe there is something in the water and all our ovaries are going into over drive releasing loads of eggs!! Ha wishful thinking hey girls! x x

my cm decides to do its own thing and totally ignores my cycle.... they do sem to link up for a day or so around ov but other than that i think it picks a type out a hat and thats what its gonna be for the day! last cycle i had ewcm cd11, cd 16/17 (ov), cd20, cd 27 and cd 31 just for luck. bless our bodies and thre desire to confuse us!
oooh lynette that sounds good, could just be a shy bean! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back