Labour ...

Sparklisam

Reaction score
Hi

My last baby was 9lb 4 and I am a size 8. I ended up with a failed ventouse / episiotomy and forceps. Then his shoulders got stuck slightly.

I also have a 8cm ovarian cyst that had to be removed a few months after he was born.

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my next baby. I had a scan at the weekend and already have a 6.5cm cyst !!

Anyone got any info on what my potential labour options will be? Has anyone had similar issues and are waiting for labour again? What did your consultants say?

I’ve already been referred to the consultant to be reviewed for the above. Just want to be prepared a bit. My cyst this time is painful, I don’t know if it had anything to do with his difficult birth.

Do you think natural labour will happen or will a convo about cesearean likely happen?

Xx

Oh and I have had some pre cancerous cells removed from my cervix two years ago. They took 12mm.

Midwife mentioned my cervix May be scanned ?

Hi, I have no experience with ovarian cysts but have had a cervical stitch this pregnancy due to my cervix being assessed as too short for maintaining pregnancy! Given your history I assume they'll do an internal scan of your cervix at around 12 weeks and then book you for surgery to have a stitch at around 13 weeks if your cervix measures below the threshold. Happy to answer any questions you may have about that if that happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back