Labour thread lucyann

Ouch ouch ouch cant sleep with pain :/ only had like an hours sleep last night xx

good luck Lucy ann not long now xxxxxxx

:O!!! Eeep Good Luck Lucy! I shall stalking this thread :) so excited for you xx

Ooh good luck!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Oooh!!!! Good luck babe!!!! Don't be scared :hug: the contractions will sort out the cervix don't worry.. Just relax and let them do all the work ur body knows what it's doing :) if you don't dilate they'll induce u with gel or pessary which dilates the cervix for u.. Shouldn't come to that..

Keep us updated babe wishing u all the luck in the world babe!!!!

Thank u all just cuddled up with a duvet on sofa wish the contractions wud come quicker so I can go back in or stay away till later lol they are about 6/7 mins spart. Thanks all for your kind words x x x

Omg how exciting!!!! Good luck hun! xxx

Good luck and I hope things speed up for you! :pompom: Keep going! x

Get some well needed rest and make sure u eat and drink as much as u can!!
:cheer:

Thanks eating non stop wish I could sleep, more and more contractions are every 5 mins but still some every 10 cant wait till baby comes and pain will seem like nothing xxxx

good luck hon not long to g\o now and your little one will be here in your arms x x

Not long now babe! Hang in there :)
They say it's best to stay home as long as possible the relaxed and comfortable environment is supposed to make things quicker..
Have a soak in the bath (no soaps) may help u relax n maybe nod off (after u get out the bath of course :lol: )
Fx things will move quick for u xxx

hope ur feeling ok hun. Just relax and ur body will do the rest... it knows what to do. XXXX

Aw yojur doing great lucy ann, thinking of you and hope it's not too long now xx

Hiya again thanks all xx contractions seem 8 mins apart now doh!! 45secs and hurt the most out,of all of them ive had!! Oh and I finally had my plug when I just popped to the loo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back