Labour thread lucyann

omg!!! there u r...im so excited yeyyy.i was worryin about u yesterday hun.really glad your ok and babes is on the way xxxxx

Sounds like you are moving along nicely Hun :) xxx

Thanks ange glad u fpund me :). Thanks princess 6 n a half hours till induction if baby dont get a move on xxxx

yeyy its officially your labour thread time,this is it hun.i even set up a "wheres lucy ann"? thread lastnight lol. i had a feeling.im so pleased 4 u.xxxxx

bet your emotions are all over right now with fear and excitement,im thinking back 2 how i felt at the time,best thing that encouraged me and kept me focused was takin babys first outfit out the hospital bag and holding it,lookin at it thinking omg my baby will actually be wearin this in the next few hours.it really helped me.i'l be checkin in allday now 4 any news! if u have 2 dash off quick tho and dont get chance 2 update till your home with baby i really do wish u the very best of luck hun and wish u a safe and speedy delivery....dont forget your frozen drinks out ya mums freezer lol! xxxxxxxx

Thankyou thats so lovely to hear :).i do keep gettin alittle panicky like omg im really avin a baby xxx

Awww don't panic babe :hug: ur doing so well already!!

Hopefully things will progress quicker for u now.. Loosing ur plug is a good sign :D xx

Contractions hovering at 6/7 mins lasting about a min im crying in pain it is the worst pain of my life still havent slept since 1:30am this pain is so unbearable just too scared to go in as.dont wanna get turned away but am.due in at 7pm for induction so just deciding what to.do I really feel like my insides are being ripped out soz for the negative pain but its killing me!!c x x

oooh lots of good luck LucyAnn

You must be getting close to having to go into hospital now, i'd say it wont be too much longer til you have your baby!!

:)

Get yourself to the hospital hun they can give u some gas and air at least . I've always been told to come in when pain is too much !! Good luck xxxx

I was just gonna say what lewisca said. If the pain is getting too much give labour ward a phone and tell them your coming in now. You have done so well Lucyann, get your pain under control and you will feel much better and not panic xx

If you can't bear it go to hospital babe that means it's time to go in!!
Good luck babe I hope it's not too long now!!
Xxx

hi hun,dont sit sufferin at home if u cant bear it anymore,pop yourself up 2 labour ward and take everything they offer 2 help u.sounds like time now gud luck hun,thinkin of u xxxxxx

Thanks ladies just phoned ward said contractions 6/7 mins apart and booked in for induction at 7anyway said to come in wish I rang sooner now thanks for advice these contractions killing me will update as soon as I can thanks u all x x z

Just been checked 1/2 cm dilated problem cus with cervix being soback and prosteriorr induction at 7 cxxx

Aww only 10mins away til your induced at least it should hurry things up a bit. Good Luck hun :) xxx

Hopefully the induction will speed things up for you babe!!! I think you'll have a 09/10/11 birth date!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back