Labour rant

lealea85

Reaction score
Am I the only feb mummy dying to go into labour??
I can't wait. I keep wishing that every pain, nick, BH would put me into labour. How sad am I.
I actually want all that pain. Now, like asap.

Nuts as it sounds but I want the 36-48 hours of pain instead of another 23 days+ of pain.
Is there anything I can do to get this child out!!!!!:wall2:
I can't take another admission to hospital, being stuck with SPD so bad I need help gettin dressed as well as in n out the bath, help rolling over to get out the bed or BH so painful i want to fight my own shadow.

Sorry to sound ungrateful but I've had enough n don't plan to go down this route again.
If I want another one I'm getting a surrogate.

aww poor u hun :(
its understandable u feeling the way you do you have had a ruff ride
is there nothing more the hospital can do for u to help?

Hello! Well I can honestly say labour is hard. Mines finally progressing and jeez I'm tired, in pain every 4 minutes and it's not pleasant. I'm really struggling as I'm so tired. Try and enjoy the last little bit as it really is the last bit of freedom. I'm beginning to realise that now. The pain in labour isn't unbearable it's just really hard work, and if you have him too early (I know your full term basically) but I think it's safer for them to stay in as long as possible, you wouldn't want him to be stuck in an incubator because he hasn't quite got the idea of breathing or something. I know it's a bitch but seriously I think it's best if you try really really hard to relax as this is hard. X

Hello! Well I can honestly say labour is hard. Mines finally progressing and jeez I'm tired, in pain every 4 minutes and it's not pleasant. I'm really struggling as I'm so tired. Try and enjoy the last little bit as it really is the last bit of freedom. I'm beginning to realise that now. The pain in labour isn't unbearable it's just really hard work, and if you have him too early (I know your full term basically) but I think it's safer for them to stay in as long as possible, you wouldn't want him to be stuck in an incubator because he hasn't quite got the idea of breathing or something. I know it's a bitch but seriously I think it's best if you try really really hard to relax as this is hard. X

Good luck Flexi - Im looking forward to your birth announcement!! :)

No lealea your not the only one. I had convinced myself that I would have had the baby at the end of January just because 1) baby was measuring a due date of 3rd and yet they kept my due date as 8th. 2) it's my second baby and 3) anxiety can bring on early labour and I had it really bad through december and most of January.

But.. It's the 29th today, not much left of January now so I suppose I may be closer to my due date than I thought.

I'm like that too I just think bring on the pain then when I get a cramp I'm like oh no lol

I have no advice for you because I'm impatient too and I don't have all the pain you have!

id seriously try and stop thinking of how you can get the baby out because to be honest unless he is ready he wont come even inductions fail sometimes at this stage if the baby isnt ready only way he will come out unwillingly is a c section and i dont think this is the best route tbh you have 3 weeks 1 day till your due date so thats a possible 5 weeks still to go and the being impatient gets worse especially in your final week and then even worse if you go over so by the time you get to this stage you will make yourself mentally insane, i understand that the end is painfull with aches in places you never knew you could ache but honestly once he is here the 1 thing you will wish for is a bit of extra sleep, i know this may not seem like being supportive but it really is best for your little man that he comes when he is ready and not before xx hope you can get some rest and the pain as less as possible x

I remember feeling like this with Reshaun and I would say, if everything is washed, ironed, bags packed.... I would sleep!! Sleep like it's going out of fashion cos it ain't gonna happen once he's here for a while! Even I u don't sleep but just lie down and rest.

You're probably bored and dying to meet him and I know how that feels but I feel completely different this time and baby can deffo come when he wants as long as I'm not in pain! He'll be here in ur arms soon and then never out of them!! Enjoy ur last few days, weeks xxx

Pinkpunch i think that you'll have a due date baby :)
and i was desperate but now would have to have an emergency section if i did when i've arranged a planned one now so that i can avoid the stress of an emergency.
He'll be here soon hun and it will be soo amazing xxx

Aches? Oh no no no I'd love just to just have aches I'm crippled in pain. I'm a 25 yr old sleeping in her mothers bed bcos I can't sleep in my own bed bcos of the pain. I'm doping myself up with codeine phosphate n paracetamol every 4-6 hours. I hate pregnancy so much I really won't be doing this again n I'm serious as a sober judge. Surragate is doin the next one. I'm willing to fork up the money.
My midwife said he will be safe as of 37 weeks+. So he is fully formed so are his lungs thanks to steroid injections.
Flexilexi, good luck with the labour. I still would rather labour right now. I don't get much sleep n if I do it's not for very long (2-4hrs at a time).

I know u ladies all mean well n I'm thankful for that but I'm done. I'm pissed off bcos I'm in agony. I'm bk on crutches.
And honestly I'm fed up of lying in bed crying like some child.
I'm gonna go now, speak to u all at a later point x

Aches? Oh no no no I'd love just to just have aches I'm crippled in pain. I'm a 25 yr old sleeping in her mothers bed bcos I can't sleep in my own bed bcos of the pain. I'm doping myself up with codeine phosphate n paracetamol every 4-6 hours. I hate pregnancy so much I really won't be doing this again n I'm serious as a sober judge. Surragate is doin the next one. I'm willing to fork up the money.
My midwife said he will be safe as of 37 weeks+. So he is fully formed so are his lungs thanks to steroid injections.
Flexilexi, good luck with the labour. I still would rather labour right now. I don't get much sleep n if I do it's not for very long (2-4hrs at a time).

I know u ladies all mean well n I'm thankful for that but I'm done. I'm pissed off bcos I'm in agony. I'm bk on crutches.

Awww hun am so sorry you are in such a bad way, thinking of you :hug:

That's bad! Really bad! Like I said, I would be happy resting if I wasn't in much discomfort but that sounds unbearable. Hope it's over for you soon xxx

yes from 37 weeks he is fully formed and equiped to deal with the outside world but doesnt mean he is ready unless your midwife sees fit to do something about inducing you early or c section you early there is nothing that will get him out im afraid i know a lady who suffered with really bad spd and had to be on crutches and they wouldnt induce her early or c section and for her she still had to be on crutches months after they was born so just because you give birth doesnt mean it will suddenly go away

just had a thought have you gone through your birth plan with the midwife on positions ect as i know if you have spd some positions can make it more painful than others in labour also if your still in pain afterwards make sure you push for physiothereapy, speak to your mw and let them know how much pain your are in but ive found they dont really do much

just because you give birth doesnt mean it will suddenly go away

My midwife says it's dramatically improved after you give birth as the pelvis starts to return to normal. It will still hurt but nowhere near what she's going through now? Hope my midwife is right for all us suffering with SPD x

Totally with you lealea, I'm a feb mum and want baby now.

I think because we've both been in hospital and been given steroids and told that "we won't stop labour if it starts" it's kinda made us think that baby would be here by now. Fact is babyseem content on stayin put after all these alarms/false alarms etc. So it's playing with our emotions now...as well as causing havoc to our bodies.xx

My midwife says it's dramatically improved after you give birth as the pelvis starts to return to normal. It will still hurt but nowhere near what she's going through now? Hope my midwife is right for all us suffering with SPD x

It absolutely disappears after the birth or at least it did for me. You might be a bit achey overall but that's natural after giving birth since it's hard work but the spd feeling was gone. Oh I can't wait to have my body back!!

think it stays more if you have it severe whilst pregnant but physio help loads plus if your not bf you can take stronger pain killers which is a good thing :) also i think the more babies you have the sooner or more severe it gets if that makes sence same as the more babies you have the stronger the after pains eeek i really do hope it just clears without the need for intervetion so you can get out and show of you beautiful babies, the woman i know had it after everyone of her babies and i kept think jesus that would put me off babies for life
i think if its a case of you cant do nothing without being in pain your best off in hospital at least they will be more inclined to do something there than just seeing the comunity mw

you never know they might just make an early apperance :)

i was in agony on my last and they kept saying oh i think this baby will be born early he has no room left and was really low in my cervix causing me to have false labour all the time and he came late and because they told me he would come early it made the waiting more frustrating grrrr im not going to believe a word they say this time and i aint doing no bloody walking either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back